for Unexpected

7/29/2015 c14 22The Beautiful Filth
I'm bawling at work oh goodness what did you do to my heart :(
4/28/2015 c14 1MileyRowling
Nice work! I really enjoyed it!
8/24/2014 c14 myheart4you
Ohhhhhh it hurts. I feel him so hardcore right now. And it's a good ending too. Ahhhhh much sadness.
8/24/2014 c14 PET
A depressed person, even though they have someone they love who loves them back, isn't an assurance that they will not commit suicide. I liked it when you didn't make everything would be fine with Seth's state of mind just because he found the love of his life. But what I'm dissatisfied is how you didn't give us enough signs that Seth's was depressed. I mean, even an introverted person has a way to express themself that they're depressed, that they want to end their life, even though they say it in jest.
Btw, I liked, "You didn't die unloved in this world." It's beautiful. I was...touched. You did a good job coveying Hayden's feeling to readers, at least, me.
8/24/2014 c14 40Lady Seratopia
I was hoping he'd date Simon... But this is a beautiful tale. Pity it is over.

I enjoyed this very much. Thank you so much for sharing it.
8/23/2014 c14 cosmiccanislatrans
I would love to see that sequel. I can really tell that your heart and mind went into this story and the last chapter hit me harder than I really expected.
8/23/2014 c14 1TheAnimeHannah
Like I said previously, mad that you killed Seth off but it's different from other stories. I would very much want to read a sequel!
8/4/2014 c12 myhear4you
AHHHH oh the sadness man. I felt his pain in this chapter, let me tell you. ugh ugh ugh. I really wish it didnt happen, but i guess thats how death is huh?
and then he left him is stuff... Ahhhh
8/2/2014 c12 40Lady Seratopia
I too thought about writing a will...
7/31/2014 c12 1TheAnimeHannah
Although I really hate it when people are killed off (and the main characters no less) it's a change from the happy ever afters. And anyway, this shows off the different emotions! Please update again soon! xx
7/24/2014 c11 2ecbaker
Wow, I am loving this story. Super engaging with a really addicting tone. Hayden and Seth are well fleshed-out, and I love Mira, Cameron and Dylan as side-characters. It's nice to have a bigger cast than the two mains. Keep it up, looking forward to where this is heading!
7/23/2014 c11 jen love
WAIT! WHAT THE HECK HAPPEND?
7/23/2014 c11 40Lady Seratopia
You should have put this story in the 'tragedy' section. But I may be mistaken, aren't I? Aren't I? :o
7/23/2014 c11 3myheart4you
Nope
7/22/2014 c10 Guest
I'm really upset you killed him of they could of had a strong bond :( worst chapter going
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »