for What we pass on

4/26/2002 c1 Yukari
Hmm, this is a very unique poem. It shows a different point. I think u should come out of ur anime hole a little bit. HAve u tried making an Escaflowne poem? I would love to see it if u have.
11/28/2001 c1 Cracktastic
Hey PA! This looks familar... *winks* Great job! *smiles* You're great at this poetry stuff! I wish I could write this good... Anyway, great poem!
11/28/2001 c1 DigiBitch
Great rhyming. I love this! You are so full of ideas. Care to share some with me?
9/20/2001 c1 Daniela
You know I loved it! lol Geez I sound like a stalker. sorry
9/16/2001 c1 Pistachio
i thought that was a great poem!you should continue writing poetry!
9/4/2001 c1 2serinity rose
Wow P Angel. I am a big critic when it comes to poetry. I write a lot of poetry but have yet to post any. This was a really well written peice. It perfectly describes the process of life. I really enjoyed it and can't wait for you to post more. ^_^ ~Rose~
7/26/2001 c1 linky
hey sorry i forgot to review this one, i read it like 5 times geeze bad me.. lol well it's realllly gooooooddd well why don't you write another one?
7/19/2001 c1 SaabAaubi
(still not signed in..) Man...you DO suck! You write poetry better than I! Can you see my Ego deflating? This was an exellent poem! ^_^ (sorry..this more about me than you...whoops!)
6/27/2001 c1 4Hotaru Hope Maxwell
Another one I love
6/23/2001 c1 Chihiro1
Very good! I think ur poetry is very expressive and deep! I encourage you to keep writing! ^_~
6/21/2001 c1 27Camille
Hi, no your poetry does not suck its great! I personaly like your writing of poetry. I also write poetry but I totaly suck at it unlike you which you are very talented at writing poems. Please write some more poems they are really great. I love depressive poems, thats why I write them. I usually write at night time when I'm finally alone. Please, please continue writing poetry!
6/16/2001 c1 19Myscarythoughts
I like it alot. If one thing is to change, the note at the end of the third stanza should go. I had to read it another time and block that out for it to sound really smooth :). But it is _really_ good. Keep writing!