for Kiss of Tragedy

6/14 c1 shiran.zhang
Hi, I'm an editor of Libri (a novel reading APP developed by IGG), and we're now looking for excellent and talented authors all over the world. I'm extremely interested and impressed with your work and I really wish to have a chance to sign with you. And I'd like to provide more information about us. Libri is developed by IGG(I GOT GAMES). Though Libri is a newly developed novel reading APP, we're experiencing rapid growth right now. The page views and purchasing rate are both increasing. And we can also provide recommended seats and book exposure for our signed authors since we do not have that many books right now. We have two contracting types now, one is exclusive and the other is nonexclusive. We will sign non exclusive contracts with authors under the mode of gainsharing in which the author and Libri will each share 50% of the net earnings from readers' subscription purchases. Readers will pay according to the amount of words of each chapter, so the author will get more payment if he/she writes more in each chapter. If the author signs an exclusive contract with us, there will be more benefits and bonus such as the signing bonus, completion bonus, referral bonus and so on. The signing modes under exclusive contracts include gainsharing, outright purchase and monthly basic remuneration & gainsharing, which will mostly depend on the quality of the books.
If you're interested, please contact me through . I'm eagerly looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day!
9/16/2020 c10 blackrose88
I love all of your stories. This one has me super hooked!
9/2/2020 c8 blackrose88
Absolutely love this!
9/11/2014 c6 Heidi
I love the story so far, and I am dying to find out more about it. It's one of those that, once you start reading, it's very hard for you to stop, even once it's over. I cannot wait for the next chapter, I feel so sorry for Loring for some bizzar reason, I feel like he's got so much more to show, so I'm patiently waiting his next arrival :-)
5/31/2014 c5 Guest
Awesome!
5/30/2014 c5 3TheClosetWriter16
Hi! This story is amazing! I really don't know why there hasn't been more interest in it...:(
As long as you keep writing, I'll definitely keep reading. Everything is so mysterious... I love it :D
Update soon? :)
5/30/2014 c5 9JoleneMarselis
Yay, Loring is bad! Can't stand him... That was the wrong thing to take away from that chapter, right? lol Write on!
5/29/2014 c5 smrae
Wow great chapter! So much was revealed and still very mysterious. Well written and definitely had me at the edge of my seat towards the end! Seriously your dialogue between your characters is perfect! Sorry to hear you're disappointed about the low amount of readers. I say write your heart out and do you. Think of the movie field of dreams lol. You build it they will come so how about you write it and they will come lol. I know it's easier said then done but don't be to disheartened! Keep writing because you have faithful readers who are looking forward to the next chapter! Lol you got this!
5/23/2014 c4 smrae
OMG playing with yarn and watching Netflix hahaha. I do that a lot too...currently watching all the seasons of Xena while making a scarf...don't knock it until you tried it ha. Great update loved the end of this chapter! She didn't even question that it was him? Nonsense! Lol curious to see what happens next. Especially with Loring and Seth vying for Julianne's attention.
5/17/2014 c3 Sania000
I really enjoyed reading this story. Indeed, you are a talented writer. Hope the story has a happy ending. :)
5/2/2014 c2 smrae
I had no idea you started a new story! Sorry! Don't be discouraged this website can be really hard to write on, but I appreciate your work! Can I just say this plot really caught me and I didn't expect it to lol. Well done! Loved the character introduction and Seth. Really impressed with your knowledge about the moon. I haven't read a vampire story in awhile so I am for sure looking forward to the next chapter! You area very talented writer so just do what feels right!
5/2/2014 c2 JoleneMarselis
The reason I hadn't reviewed yet was because I'm still in two minds about the story. Seth is not developed yet, he's literally just a picture (does that mean he's no vampire? after all they don't keep on pictures) The occult group seems a bit snobbish, and I just don't like them. I get that occult groups are not a tea party, but well... Okay probably just a pet peev on my side. I'm still interested to see where it goes though.