for something beautiful

10/25/2014 c6 marginal-utility
Some of the chapters say Elisha is 16, and some say he is 19.
10/25/2014 c4 marginal-utility
Panicked woolly worm! lol
10/25/2014 c3 marginal-utility
Yes yes, more kissing! :)
10/5/2014 c5 Guest
Just finished. God now I reaally want to know what happens next. I'm somewhat glad that you didn't go easy on the characters and let the rape happen. I feel like too often authors are too unrealistic and fluffy and tent to leave out the harsh bits of reality. Also is this set in 2014? I would have guessed so based off of the phone and Afghanistan clues. Anyways pleeeeaase update soon. you at least have me waiting anxiously to see what happens next.
10/5/2014 c4 Guest
Yaaaaaasssss. O absolutely love this. please update mann
7/16/2014 c5 chryssabella
I like the story so far so will favorite it and watch it for updates.
5/30/2014 c4 spcecse7
Omg I love it. He finally stole the wallet : D can't wait to see what happens next.
5/24/2014 c4 tah
hahaha...the chase is on! but i want to know what happened to the uncle wife and their sons! anyway lovely update will be patiently waiting for another :)
5/23/2014 c1 1duchessdreamweaver
Can't wait for an update!
5/23/2014 c3 3Sayure
I like it when you keep the first point of view for Elisha alone. The chapters will be cooler if they're longer.
Update soon, please.
5/22/2014 c3 tah
Ok I've been lurking for a minute but now I'm hook. I love the story...there is something about loving dominate male that gets me. I love Maddox! Elijah is such a lovable character even with the pick pocket thing you know it's for a reason. He is frail but strong character. Can not wait to find out more about both characters. Can't wait to read more!
5/21/2014 c3 spcecse7
Awwww I agree I think he would be so cute as a housewife and I just went all Anime in my head with that one. You know where he keeps the sass and like wigs out on people like in the amines so CUTE. Anywhosville great chapter love it. Oh and I love the cute little faces at the end of ur authors notes where u say what's goin on in the next chapter. Can't wait for more : )
5/15/2014 c1 spcecse7
Ooooo looks promising hope u update soon. Looks like it will be a good one : D