for No, no

4/9/2015 c10 Sasha
Hey i have no idea what will happen next but pleeeeease don't make us wait... ;/
please please please update real soon! thx :)))
4/9/2015 c10 atlalok33
This chapter was filled with just so much feels! Honestly, that's not how I thought Charlie would react to the rumors; I didn't know he would lose his cool. But, hey, I don't blame him. At school, I think Charlie will definitely keep his distance, but it will be struggle for both of them. I think that Jessica will still write on the board for him as to not cause suspicion. I'm so Team Bree, even if i think she caused the rumors. Charlie is going through a jumble of emotions, but I feel like he definitely feels something for Jessica. I think the rumors will cool down if they keep their distance, but I honestly don't know what will happen in the next chapter! Hopefully another Charlie/Jess interaction. Can't wait for the next chapter, and I loved this one!
4/9/2015 c10 Guest
I'm slowly falling in love with these two characters falling in love. That doesn't make sense- whatever! I squealed when this update was in my email. And oohh, maybe Charlie might quit teaching... SCANDALOUS
4/8/2015 c10 boite de crayons
my oh my, things are getting complicated and heated.
Jess worrying about his absence at school definitely shows how deeply she may care for him, and Charlie, well, he's quite vocal about his feelings already. It'll be interesting to see where this goes, since he's the one pushing her away (for obvious reasons). Despite that, Jess had been very brave during his confrontation, and I think that was so good for her character development.

Definitely looking forward to the next update, happy writing !
4/4/2015 c9 atlalok33
Lol, Jessica is so brave; I would literally cry if there were such rumors about me. Logan did have a right to know, and I think he reacted aptly. I love his line, "Just know that I am here for you to lean on someone less more controversial," (or something along that). It just shows how chill he is and how understanding he is, and Jessica needs that. I honestly hope that Dr. Green didn't have something to do with CHarlie's disappearance, bc I would literally detest Dr. Green forever; that would be such a back-stabbing act. Perhaps there is something wrong with Charlie's personal life or family...? Like a personal problem that he had to take an impromptu absence, and somehow Jessica finds out? This is such a powerful story with an original story-line. I lovelovelovelovelove Charlie, you have no idea. Thanks for the update! :D 3
4/4/2015 c9 Pseudonym59
Oh no. D: Please let him be gone due to an impromptu dental appointment.
3/31/2015 c9 Guest
Another update soon? Hooray! Your stories are the highlight of my work day. It's been so stressful lately that just taking a small break to read a chapter makes my day better.

Now that you ask if Dr. Green has something to do with Charlie's disappearance, my brain is spinning. If I was to guess, I would say something in Charlie's family called him away (a sickness, death, celebration, etc.).
3/31/2015 c9 xasonous
i fell in love with your strory and your characters! update soon!
3/31/2015 c9 6Carmel March
Rumors are the worst! Jess seems to be taking them in stride, though, and I'm glad she told Logan what was going on so she at least has someone on her side. I'm really curious to see where Charlie went! Please update soon, I'm loving this :)
3/31/2015 c9 Guest
I feel so bad lol
3/31/2015 c9 1Melancholy and Despair
Hi, may I say that this story is SPECTACULAR! I love it, I love the characters and their personalities, the setting and how you've done this story! Okay, so I have to theories about where Charlie is:
He's at Jess's session with Dr, Green and Jess will be called up to talk with both of them so Dr. Green can see how she will react.
(The second theory is a little duller!)
Charlie went to go get his cast taken off.
These are just my theories, please update soon you are extremely talented and I love this story.

Sincerely,
The Dry-witted Coat Hanger
3/31/2015 c9 Kyranol
I think rumours are stupid, although they can hold a small amount of truth to them, so you can't always disregard them, just approach them with caution I guess.
My school would've definitely spread the rumour around like the plague, it's not even funny how distorted and blown out of proportion some of them became.
Regarding Dr. Green, usually I would just assume that Charlie just came down with a cold or something, but the fact that you specifically pointed it out...
I've never been good at inferring things, so I can't guess what's going to happen.
Regarding Logan (again)...
He clearly holds affection towards Jessie, and I kind of find that endearing to a certain degree with him looking out for her and everything.
But at the same time, I still don't have enough info to make a solid opinion on him.
Anyways, loved the new chapter!
Looking forward to the next one!
3/30/2015 c8 Ferns
I am so in love with this story! I have a million and one things to say about your writing, but I'ma keep it simple and just say that you're a natural. The story so far is wonderful, already has so much depth and development and appears effortless! Kudos to you!
Ps.. I dunno how long ago that plagiarism thing was, but I hope it has stopped now. And I hope you finish this story despite it!
3/29/2015 c8 Q is not my name
I like your characters. I want to see Jessie making friends. I guess I just like how this pace is slow because grief does crazy things to a person. Can't wait for more!
3/28/2015 c8 2ilikedaisychains
I'm still loving this story! :-P I loooooove Charlie, I can't wait for more Jess/Charlie bonding time! Update soon!
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »