for No, no

6/10/2014 c3 daisyjustfailed
I absolutely love your writing. All of your stories have been just fantastic. I love the characters you create, they all feel so real and alive and I love the way they interact with each other. I can't wait to see more chapters to this story because it's definitely intriguing and I'd love to see how everyone deals with their inner demons.
5/26/2014 c2 6Carmel March
This is such a great, intriguing start to the story. I already love Jessie and Charlie, and I can tell there's going to be a lot of character development as the story progresses, which I'm really looking forward to. I can't wait for more!
5/23/2014 c2 LondonLi
So glad you're writing again! I think you have a great hook on both the plot and the beginning of each chapter. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
5/22/2014 c2 leavemeialone
I wonder how having the two together will help each other. I feel as though because they do connect in a certain level, it will be beneficial for the both of them to be together. So far, I am enjoying this story.
5/22/2014 c1 Abbey
I'm already hooked!
5/22/2014 c2 while-it-rains
I really like the characters. And I think you've done a good job balancing back story with the current one. I, at least, like that much better than chapter-long flashbacks.
5/22/2014 c1 while-it-rains
I like it this far :). I've read other stories by you, so I already know you can write. I'm so happy you put another story up! I'll be following it as it moves along, and the beginning was great :).
5/22/2014 c2 MirrorofSouls
The emotions portrayed in this chapter are brilliant. They flesh out the characters and make them seem real. Update soon
5/22/2014 c2 7x.betweenthelines
I can be a bit skeptical about student/professor stories, but I'm really excited for this one. You have two really great leads and I can't wait to learn more about them.
5/22/2014 c2 2ilikedaisychains
I'm really, really enjoying this. I love the writing style, the characters, how much they have in common, how Charlie wants to help her. I just really, REALLY like this!

Please update soon!

P.S - I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE CHARLIE AND HIS EYES
5/21/2014 c2 Guest
I'm hooked! This is amazing for first person narrative, well done. Please continue.
5/21/2014 c2 11sindya
I expected a stereotype teacher but you made him real but at the same time a hero/prince
5/19/2014 c1 2toujoursmoi
Oh my God. I know I'm in danger of sounding like a cliche dramatic teenage fan girl, but you don't understand how happy I was to see this! Seriously excited for what's to come. I'm not sure how I'm going to have the patience to wait for each chapter, but I think I'll manage. Really really happy to see you writing and back on here again. :D

Also! I wanted to offer my services if you ever need someone to proof read or beta your chapters before you send them out, though you probably have someone already!

Looking forward to seeing what's in store!
Maaria xx
5/13/2014 c1 LondonLi
Wow, what a great intro! I'm looking very forward to this new story of yours; you have me totally hooked. Thanks for posting!
5/13/2014 c1 MirrorofSouls
I don't usually read the teacher-student relationship stories. Not that I really have anything against them. But out of curiosity and looking at the other stories you wrote, I had to give it a shot. And it looks like I'll be following this story to the ends of the earth because this seems like the beginning of something that everyone should get to enjoy. It's already blown me away. Update soon :D
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »