for No, no

1/22/2016 c19 11kiwi.boba
Noooooo :(:(

On a slightly different note, pharm school! That's awesome. Do you have any advice for applying?
1/4/2016 c19 kera.danielle
Oh my gosh! My first thought when I read what Charlie said was 'oh fuck' I love love love your story and I haven't read it in a while so I had about 3 chapters to catch up on and it is still as amazing as ever and I can't wait to see what happened next:) never stop writing:)
11/30/2015 c19 Choukou
AWWW SNAP.
I can't believe I missed so many updates. I read the last three chapters and now I need more!
11/28/2015 c19 6Carmel March
I was so happy to see an update! Logan's reaction was slightly heartbreaking but I have faith that he'll come to understand their relationship. You ended on another cliffhanger, ah! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
11/26/2015 c19 munch n crunch
Cliffhanger! Please update the soonest! Can't wait to find out how things will unfold!
11/26/2015 c19 dress
Wow. It's been a while since I read a story as compelling and authentic as this one. I think the 2 most important elements that make your story work really well is the connection between Jessie and Charlie (who don't just dive into sex straight away because of their raging libidos) and the friendship between Jessie and Logan. I LOVE Logan! I love that their relationship isn't perfect, but that they have such a great sibling-like bond anyway.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter :)
11/25/2015 c19 Guest
Damn it, Logan. If I know better, you are jealous of Charlie. What a surprise! just made my night so happy. Seriously love your stories. If you're in US, happy Thanksgiving!
And thank you for your update.
10/29/2015 c17 crazydaisyyy
WOOHOO i live in singapore!
10/27/2015 c2 8LaGrid
I'm missing this story. Will you update soon?
I keep compulsively returning to it every two weeks.
9/17/2015 c18 LaGrid
Dayam.
What a place to end it!
LOGAN.
Oh my god.
This is the second best cliffhanger in the story, seriously. I'm hoping you update soon, because I will definitely, definitely be crawling all over it.
9/17/2015 c17 LaGrid
What a chapter!
Beautiful.
9/17/2015 c15 LaGrid
See? Exactly what I mean. Surprise fire *unimpressed face* Charlie's the one who saves her *unimpressed face* Predictable trip to the hospital *unimpressed face*

Oh, but what is this piece of genius unfurling?
Charlie getting invited over to her parents apartment for a drink? Yes please! Stealing a kiss, then going back for seconds, whilst a door is opening somewhere, thereby proving them a time limit and reiterating the "forbidden" aspect? Tell me more!

Anyways, thanks for this chapter! You do know that above all this ribbing, I genuinely love this story, right? You are a great writer, and I'm glad you've graced FP!
9/17/2015 c14 LaGrid
Surprise fire *unimpressed face*
Haha, I'm kidding. I mean when you did that car crash scene in the first chapter I had an *unimpressed face* but I knew it was a plot device necessary to keep your story moving and exciting. And although I do my *unimpressed face* sometimes, I still know these evils are needed, and there will be some fantastic scenes coming out of it. You have a flair for the dramatic, but because it's possibly understated, it just seems normal? And I like it? Although at the time it's abrupt, you just move onto the next chapter and it all just plays itself out.
9/17/2015 c13 LaGrid
Harold needs to shut up. "But why deny yourself a fling with the hot student?" Grrr. He seems to be projecting his own fantasies onto Charlie, which is frankly creeepy. *sings the last part*
9/17/2015 c12 LaGrid
Heh, I'm not crazy about student teacher relationships, but I applaud you for not going down the traditional route, of them sleeping with each other in a one-night stand not knowing who the other is, and then on the first day of class, in the teacher strides...and gasp! It's the one-night stand! Cue drama.

No, this was more slow building than that. Greatly, greatly appreciated. No instalust. In fact, I like how she almost starts with indifference because she just didn't CARE anymore, and Charlie was concerned over her behaviour, but eventually that morphed into something MORE for them both.

It makes me more accepting, or more invested in their relationship? Because generally I can't STAND teachers that don't understand impropriety. Here Charlie actively stayed away, made sure he was no longer her teacher, and other safeguards that eventually proved m00t.

I love this story already.
259 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »