for No, no

8/8/2015 c9 xxSongBirdxx
I really don't know but yeah he might be under investigation and the school is looking into the matter. But it really is that so called friends fault of hers is she jealous and wanted Mr Lewis herself?.
8/8/2015 c17 5Ishotthealbatross
I absolutely love the last line. Sweet chapter, and I like Harold a lot more than I did before :D
8/8/2015 c8 xxSongBirdxx
Forbidden is so hard to resist
8/8/2015 c7 xxSongBirdxx
I like Logan he seems like a sweet guy, Charlie on the other hand I don't know is he playing her? or is he really interested in her?
8/8/2015 c6 xxSongBirdxx
Mostly definitely not.
8/8/2015 c5 xxSongBirdxx
great chapter really liked it.
8/8/2015 c4 xxSongBirdxx
Its very good to see her slowly improving her life. Charlie seems nice, and Logan
8/8/2015 c3 xxSongBirdxx
hot for professor
8/8/2015 c2 xxSongBirdxx
Really great. But wow he sure is calm with being run over and all
8/8/2015 c1 xxSongBirdxx
Hey so I read your other works and saw you have this beauty up. already looking forward to reading more.
8/7/2015 c17 munch n crunch
Finally! an update! thank you so much for this! I check my e-mail daily just to see whether you've updated. it's great to finally have an idea on Charlie's background. Hope to know more about charlie in future chapters. hope you'll update soonest!
8/5/2015 c17 Nay-Nay
That was pretty good, love some character development and lots of dramatic scenes, the type you conjure up lying in bed at night and detail in daydreams ;)
8/4/2015 c17 NoirQueen
Hi! First off, I want to say that I really love this story and am super excited to see more. I was just wondering, what do you mean by teaching English as a second language in Singapore? the primary language in Singapore is English so most schools teach in English and only the rare international school teaches in any other language. In most schools, the second language would be Chinese, Malay, Tamil or other languages.
8/4/2015 c17 6Carmel March
This insight into Charlie's past was so great to read. Obviously, it's pretty tragic, but it really explains a lot about his character and I think it'll help Jessie understand him and his decisions even more. I liked that he put it all into the open and Jessie had no hesitations in accepting his past. Lovely job and I can't wait for more!
7/25/2015 c16 5Ishotthealbatross
Really awesome chapter :-) Ugh, I think her parents and the school will find out somehow :(
259 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »