for Fimbulwinter

10/25/2022 c6 AcceleratorStrongestLv5
Nice work
5/1/2022 c2 6Darth Zannacross
The witches seem like they are not leading him into a trap so far...maybe they are just trolls...we will see. Marcus seems like he can either go full Hard-ass or mellow out in time...though hopefully it won't be the Ragnarok that makes him chill.

Well now...Daniel does seem to be having a good time for the most part but lets see how things turn from here.
4/30/2022 c1 Darth Zannacross
Curious what a Filmbuwinter is so...lets find out. We clearly are going for a magical kind of story.

Well a not so magical start with a two timing wife starting things off on a rather sour note.

We got Goblins...Loki, trolling magical ladies and a lot of other things to kick things off...lets see just what is really going on with Cerise and Avilla.
4/29/2022 c1 37Starart152
This is an interesting introduction to the story. Our main character Daniel went from another world as he answered a witch calling for his help. As the very beginning is telling, things will get rough for Daniel and makes him regret his decisions.
As for Cerise and Avilla, they are interesting together and aren't the nicest girls that lives on this world.
9/16/2019 c5 Guest
Haha for science indeed.

If I were him, I'd probably create a few redundant enchantments like his amulet. Bracers and anklets, greaves. Maybe a belt. Redundancies and things less easily removed.

Some for the girls too, probably.
7/28/2016 c6 mr.forser
Nice story so far, but I think it has too much action.
1/20/2016 c1 Jeff091
hi,
yes i read that and bought the book, to cite another comment:
a bit too much teen-aged wish fulfillment,
it gets worse before it gets better (with the amount of sex)

don't regret "buying" (Amazon kindleunlimited) it, don't regret reading it
11/12/2015 c6 Guest
Will Gaia's new daughter get mutant powers from radiation exposure? It seems unlikely that she will be stillborn. Maybe Daniel will have to repair the DNA damaged in utero by copying some of his own.
8/9/2015 c6 The Unicorn
Very interesting story, a bit too much teen-aged wish fulfillment but the characters and plot are interesting.
7/16/2015 c6 Guest
..Huh.
Considering buying the book.
7/16/2015 c5 Guest
Well, that went HBO.
Then again, it was going there the whole time, so I can't really complain.
As long as it doesn't go Anita Blake.
7/16/2015 c3 Guest
Okay. This story is good. Probably better than the other one, so I guess it's okay if you focus on this, instead.
5/11/2015 c1 Scygnus
Oh hey! You wrote this!? I bought both books from the kindle store for something to read at work a few days ago. And I read your stuff on a long time ago, but I didn't realize it was you until someone linked this page.

So, a general review, since I've already read both books: It's a pretty fun story, can't wait for more. Favorite moment so far: "Oh hai Bast." I could say more but that might be too much spoiler for here.
4/8/2015 c6 deccan
Not bad, though Time Braid seems better written. My main complaint is that this feels too much like a standard male wish fulfillment fantasy. By the way, I went to Amazon to check out the full book, but it seems it isn't currently available for sale? It's possible that it's just not available in my country (Malaysia).
4/6/2015 c6 Sum1
Great work! Three dollars for the full story is definitely worth it
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »