for Reckless Serenade

8/9/2014 c1 4Veronica Fay
Hey! I really enjoyed this, and I'm glad that I finally had time to read it! I like how well the tension is painted between Eillot and Andy, and I liked that she didn't back down during the interview and let herself be intimated! Great job :)
8/7/2014 c15 Guest
Please update I might die if we don't find out what happens!
7/16/2014 c15 6Carmel March
I love angst so I loved peaking into Elliot's mind. This story is so engaging and I can't help but feel invested in these characters! Keep up the great work :)
7/13/2014 c14 Guest
wtf, Elliot?
out of character, man
I don't like this new Elliot
7/13/2014 c14 3TheClosetWriter16
Andy is totally going to regret this ahaha. How did it go from 'I like you' to 'No strings attached'? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Oh well, hopefully it'll be 'I love you' next (although that probably won't happen for a long while haha)
Really enjoyed the chapter! Good luck with school and stuff. I start up again soon too... Not looking forward to it... Anyway, thanks for the two chapters and I look forward to reading more! :)
7/9/2014 c12 6Carmel March
It was so great to delve a bit deeper into Elliot's character, and I really liked Andrew because I love honest, pragmatic people. Great chapter! Update soon :)
7/3/2014 c12 aerina
OMFG ARCTIC MONKEYS. they're my favourite band, as you can see in my dp hahaha.
i'm really enjoying it so far, love the tension going on with Andy and Elliot. I see a lot of Alex Turner in Elliot by the way hahaha :) xoxo
6/30/2014 c12 3TheClosetWriter16
Loved the chapter :) I agree, Andrew is a pretty cool guy. And yay, I like when Elliot opens up :)
Good luck for all your exams! :D
6/28/2014 c11 6Carmel March
I loved this chapter! The lime part was so funny and cute. I'm really looking forward to the next installment :)
6/27/2014 c11 1Sere-Imri
... I think I live for interactions between Andy and Elliot. Yeah... okay, yeah I do. I think the boys are their biggest fans, which I adore! So the ex-girlfriend is slipping back into their lives? And I can't wait to see the tension between the family. I'm curious as to why her parents seem to hold such a distaste for their kid. I'M LOVING THE STORY!
6/26/2014 c10 3TheClosetWriter16
Elliot*
6/26/2014 c11 TheClosetWriter16
I really like this story :)
All the characters are so amazing... I love the funny bits.. and also whenever her and Elliott are together :)
6/25/2014 c11 Guest
Perfect!
6/23/2014 c10 6Carmel March
I'm enjoying this story so much! The writing and flow are so smooth and I'm always interested to read what happens next. I really appreciate that you're trying to pace the story - all too often, stories move too fast! I can't wait for more! :)
6/22/2014 c10 6imperfectlyokay
Filler chapters are always important for character development, don't worry! Just make sure that not every chapter is filler. The Chinese food they had sounded amaaazing! My mouth watered a bit. Except the century egg hahaha, I've always found those super disgusting. Keep up the good work! :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »