for The Iron Gate

1/4/2017 c3 5sassysaw
Wow this is really good. I'm really loving it. Can't wait to read more of it.
8/12/2014 c5 2lilymarie96
I really liked how you showed the kids playing rough & tumble in the woods and how that contrasted with Cosima's rich lifestyle. So Astabelle was adopted into another family, seperated from both sisters I'm assuming (since none of the other siblings also had their birthday on the same day). Will you explain how they were split up later? Also I like how we are getting little peeks into what their powers may be, I would suggest making it very clear which sisters have which powers in later chapters since with 3 it could be confusing :) Nice story, I hope you update soon!
8/7/2014 c4 lilymarie96
Ah so the family was split up, I am assuming! I like that better than having the sisters grow up together because then they must find each other and learn to trust one another. I really like this story so far and hope you update it soon. Since Cosima is obviously rich, I wonder what the status of the other sisters are, and how exactly they got split up? Also if one of them lives with their brother? I see a lot of potential here and am excited to see what you wind up doing with it :)
8/7/2014 c3 lilymarie96
I really like the idea of these triplet sisters, but now I'm wondering if their brother will be the one who takes care of them? And it may be just me but it seemed a little strange that a man who would work so hard in mines for his family would leave his wife when she needed him. Where did he go that was more important? The shift in character just seemed a little strange, even if he had suffered a mental breakdown from not sleeping and anxiety it seemed to be very against his values, maybe thats just me. Other than that im liking where this is going, excited to read more :)
8/7/2014 c1 lilymarie96
Once again I'd have to say I really love the names you give your characters! The writing style in this first chapter was very nice in the way it flowed, I could see everything unfolding in my mind's eye so great job on that! I also like the feel you gave the chapter, kind of Narnia-ish with kingdoms, rulers and those who are oppressed, and the prophecy which was very well written as well. I am very curious as to who this woman is- in fact I almost suspected time travel of one of his gifted daughters-to-be! This was a great hook and I'm excited to read on :)
7/26/2014 c1 789Jave Harron
Okay, you opened with a bit of nice description here, but it became bogged down towards the end. You did set a nice ominous mood, though. On a positive note, the names weren't too hard to pronounce.
6/4/2014 c3 CipherWoods
The prologue was really interesting, keep up the good work!
6/1/2014 c2 CipherWoods
This story's plot is amazing! ! I can only imagine the great things you'll do with it! Please update soon!