for Cruel Fate

7/14/2021 c2 Liane Kennedy
So sorry that this didn't get finished. It is nicely written and has great flow... Don't expect that it will happen now, but if you still check here... Thanks for a good read.
12/28/2016 c2 Giselle
This is very good work. Flow is smooth. Nice opening. Hope that you are able to progress this.
9/23/2014 c2 1Worst Person
I most definitely interested in this. This is one of the story plot I definitely like, besides, your English isn't bad
6/29/2014 c2 Jester79
I just caught this today. Enjoying it very much. I really hope you continue writing this.
6/25/2014 c2 story
good start. It's not going to be the asshole who deflowers a virgin then leaves only to find out years later that she had his child then forces her to marry him for the child's sake. Woman who up to this point is a good strong hard working person suddenly loses all backbone and becomes s sniveling idiot whose so worried about losing her child she gives into the bullying. Even tho the child would not be taken off her even if they went to court the child only knew his mother as the so called father didn't even bother to stay around to say thank you.
6/25/2014 c2 bren43050
Yes please continue
Love the story
6/25/2014 c2 gabbia97
Please update soon! I'm excited for this story
6/25/2014 c2 Steph
I'm interested! Keep writing it sounds good so far.
6/25/2014 c2 HeyyyitsPickle
You really havent gotten any reviews? Thats ridiculous! I loved it and i have a hunch on who the CEOs gonna be lol. But really dont stop updating! Its really good, dont doubt that. It's just that some people dont like reviewing.
6/25/2014 c2 stephlorhaze
I really love the premise of this story, please continue and I promise I'll read it.
Hugs & kisses,
Steph.
6/25/2014 c2 Guest
It is good! Don't worry, people are reading. Will try to drop some reviews too! I like that you didn't just dive into meeting the father in the second chapter. Keep it up!