for Division 47 The High Kings Abomination

12/21/2018 c9 Morrie Moon28
King Arthur and Mordred creepy. Was Arthur really an incestuous child?
9/20/2014 c9 1capirkl
This story was excellent! Good pace good tone and great plot. I didn't want it to end.
8/8/2014 c9 SOpris14
I would love to read a sequel to this story!
8/5/2014 c9 Guest
Just read the full article, very interesting. Makes me want to know more about King Arthur. One question what happened to baby's mother? Keep up the good work.
8/5/2014 c9 Lunachas
A good story but you didn't say what happened to Baby Mordred's mother. Did she survive?
7/29/2014 c8 SOpris14
The tale is entertaining and beautifully written, like the best literary fiction. I would love it to be a movie - mystery and suspense. Waiting patiently next chapter.
7/29/2014 c8 Lunachas
Been waiting for this outcome since last Chapter Just knew Oliver was going to get Mordred's baby But what will happen to it?
7/28/2014 c7 SOpris14
Unexpected ending! Please hurry up with the next chapter. I would love a little bromance between Oliver and Tony.
7/28/2014 c6 SOpris14
I like the way the story goes...Can't wait to read the next chapter
7/28/2014 c5 SOpris14
The story becomes more interesting with each chapter...I like the suspense preceding the meeting with the mysterious creature.
7/28/2014 c4 SOpris14
Excellent stage before confrontation!
7/28/2014 c3 SOpris14
I like the references to Celtic mythology and the story just keeps getting better.
7/28/2014 c2 SOpris14
I enjoyed reading this chapter! The story gets more exciting.
7/28/2014 c1 SOpris14
I like the story. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/22/2014 c7 Lunachas
Nice twist was not expecting this chapter to go this way. Could you speed up interval between chapters please
21 Page 1 2 Next »