for A Little Excitement

4/29/2019 c1 Superjew
Hey I’m totally in favor of s&m/kink factor or whatever but maybe you should put like a disclaimer or TW at the beginning be this story just reminded me of an experience I like to not think about. I really appreciate your grammar though
7/8/2016 c1 Guest
Well fuck this was absolutely perfect
1/16/2015 c1 nanayoung
Weird...
12/26/2014 c1 4tstul006
Loved it. :)
8/13/2014 c1 4rockspapersnscissors
Lmfao XD

This was great! I loved it, really! :D

You did an awesome job!

Thanks for the great read,

-RPS
6/30/2014 c1 9VisualKeiRocker92761
(O_O) officially having a nose bleed. I hope you guys decide to write more in the near future!
6/29/2014 c1 Myra Aliquis
I loved this story, especially the twist at the end as it was surprising and made Shane into an admirable and likeable character. However during the role-play I thought the interactions between the two characters were brilliant. I would be overjoyed to read another story about these two, or indeed any characters, if written with the same quality.
6/28/2014 c1 13creativesmarts
I thought it was real until the end, and it ended so perfect, honestly. They were so cute, such an interesting couple
I love this XD Great job
6/23/2014 c1 Amazing
Damn... You guys should have more role playing session. That was so hot! Now I'm late for work 'cause I didn't want to stop reading lol. Thanks for sharing it with us! Please share more!
6/22/2014 c1 Byakuyacchi
Aaaaaaaaah! XD I was practically drooling the whole time. I LOVE rough semes it makes things so much hotter! I love how you turned your role play into a nice erotic story for peeps like me *licks lips* I hope you two continue this wonderful collaboration cuz I will be following behind! :3 lots of love 3
6/22/2014 c1 nonactive
*sends barrels of love to Maddam and Robin*
These two are so interesting! I love both Taylor and Shane! You guys actually had me believing it was real until the end, and then BOOM! Plot twist! Lovely collaboration, you two are brilliant. I roleplay a lot, so I love that you guys took roleplay and turned it into this lovely story!