for Cold War Love Story

5/20 c131 9Bookwormgirl64
Revisiting the spot where they landed - I love it!
3/17 c32 CoolKid
Well, THAT was a plot twist! :O
3/17 c27 CoolKid
Yay, they're finally engaged! Although this might make things awkward for Denny and Darya... :
My family actually watched "The Russians Are Coming" tonight, so I decided to kick myself in the ass and finally get around to reading this story - and I'm really enjoying it! How many chapters do you plan on having?
3/18 c127 Bookwormgirl64
Looking forward to the update - I've really enjoyed this story! You know your history really well! Anyway, pls update soon! :) :D
3/18 c83 Bookwormgirl64
This is awesome! I never would've expected for Rosanov and some of the rest of the Whittakers to re-enter the picture! :)
3/18 c53 Bookwormgirl64
Yaaay, I'm so happy for our couple! (Btw, I also wrote those reviews as CoolKid - that's the username I use when I'm logged out of Fictionpress.)
One more thing: can I let you in on a little secret? (This seems like the perfect chapter to tell you!) A few years ago, my mom actually had a rly nice dream about Alison and Alexei getting married and expecting a baby - but that was before I'd ever discovered this story, so of course I had to read it when I discovered it! :D
2/18 c1 Bookwormgirl64
Sooooo, is this basically a fanfiction of "The Russians Are Coming"? HA - awesome! I love that movie! :D :D :D :D
2/11 c1 49addledwalrus
I probably won't get around to reading the whole thing, but since I've found the dialogue in this first chapter more believable than in your other stories, I'll give it a try.
2/11 c1 5CalvinHobbesGatsby
i like the premise. I'm gonna keep reading but you've gotten off to a good start
10/1/2017 c7 3nemoskull
well this is good, really good. but its just missing that something that holds my intrest.
like i so really want to love it, but just cant quite do it.
anyways, you write very well.
3/6/2016 c1 Guest
Wow!

I grew up when this movie was being filmed and lived in the area where some of it was filmed and where some of it was set.

Nice to see someone extending the story!
11/20/2015 c62 5TVH Bookfan
This was a really sweet and sad chapter. I can actually relate to this because my sister and I were both born through c-sections. It would be very difficult for someone to be unsure about whether their baby will have physical or development problems throughout their lives. Hopefully, everything will go well for Alison and Alexei.
10/4/2015 c4 TVH Bookfan
Good story. I actually came across the movie on TV once, but I didn't actually watch it. However, I've been really interested in Russian history, so I understand a lot of the things you bring up in this story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest, and I'll be sure to check out your other stories as well.
5/1/2015 c5 15sappyromancealert
I like Darya already!
5/1/2015 c4 sappyromancealert
Perfect! The descriptions are spot-on.
26 Page 1 2 Next »