for Fear

10/22/2014 c3 1CandaayLover
Oh my goodness, this chapter was soo good! Is it bad that I like Gray? I just have a thing for bad boys and he gives off that aura. I was just giggling to myself at his reaction when Katherine was touching him. Sooo flipping cute! I was laughing so hard at Katherine's attempt to be intimidating. "Thank you CSI." I was literally crying. What is Matthew? I hope he isn't trying to keep her away from the truth. She needs to know right? I really love Katherine's character, you're doing a great job with her. I think the story is going at a comfortable pace right now. Great work! Note: Wheb doing dialogue between characters, make sure it's in a different paragraph for each character. Ex:

"What are your intentions?" I asked him.

He grinned at me, "You'll find out in due time my dear."

Other than that you're doing an awesome job! Can't wait for the next update!

Sweet Kisses,
CandaayLover
10/21/2014 c3 1Gremlin-Rayne
Hey! First, thanks for updating, I like it a lot; second, I really like the addition of Grey. Can I keep him? Haha! But seriously, great job and keep up the good work!
10/20/2014 c2 1CandaayLover
Oh my gosh, I love your story! I love how you name your chapters. They're random but intriguing. Matthew makes me so curious about his character. He seems so friendly on the outside but he has a very mysterious vibe. And what's with the lunch lady's name? I feel something super natural coming on! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
8/13/2014 c2 7TheFirstToJump
0.0 Still. Need. More.

It was great! I love the freaky lunch lady name. It's awesome. Can't wait for more! ;)
8/12/2014 c2 1Gremlin-Rayne
You've got me hooked. Evil forks? They sound like my cup of tea! Can't wait to read more, keep up the good work!
7/27/2014 c1 guest
Despite the small amount of reviews this is really good.
7/27/2014 c1 7TheFirstToJump
Dang. This is good. I NEED MORE! And I has a hypothesis. I think that Matthew is good, and that her eyes are the reason she can see the things (Evil fork monster!). I really like this story. It is literally one of the most creative stories I have read. I think you are an amazing writer, and that you should, right now, drop whatever you are holding, and write more...;)