for Heart of the Sword

9/16/2014 c4 xXMsBloodyMoonsxX
Gwen's personality kind of reminds me of a friend I have. I wonder if Gamba is going to have to kill her or, I wonder if him and his Aunt will find a way to cure her? I'm dying to know! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
8/24/2014 c3 xXMsBloodyMoonsxX
This is amazing! I love the dialog and all the characters! Especially Gamba and Mai. :) Lady Arachnae is pretty epic, too. Everything is really easy to picture and I think if this was ever made into a movie, it'd be a pretty awesome one!
Also, one of the reasons why I love your dialog so much is because, for me, dialog can be hard to make seem realistic and not too... cheesy? But with you, you make it seem totally real and like someone would actually say it in real life, and I think that it's really, REALLY awesome how you can do that! I wish I could write my dialog as well as you can! :)
I also love all the visuals and the details you have in the story too. :3 It all flows really easily and the chapters go together really well.
I love this! :D
P.S.-
I also forgot to mention that I think it's really cute how you have the sword come to life and have her be able to talk like a person can. When I read the summary, I wasn't expecting the sword to be able to come to life in this kind of manner and I think it's super adorable. :) One last thing: how you have the swords voice seem sweet and caring is also pretty cool too. I think most people would have tried making it seem all dark and maybe even a little harsh BECAUSE of the fact that it's a sword and is meant to kill things.. but how you did it was really, really cool. :D So yup, besides Gamba being my favorite character, Mai is also one of them because of that. :D
This is a super great story! I hope you'll have more for it! :)
8/4/2014 c2 1Kokonus
Im not sure if you meant bigfoot or an litteral foot thats just very big.
However the rest is good so I'm looking forwards to the next one.
7/30/2014 c1 Phalkor
This is pretty good. Keep it going.
7/30/2014 c1 Kokonus
I usually see the other side and now someone finally made a good story from this side.
Now to hope you also think both sides are good people.