for Gray Lights

1/22/2016 c26 Adrienne Black
Hey there! Too lazy to log in.
Anyway I finally finished your story! Took me so long before I was able to update by reading list.
Needs a few tweaks here and there (but whose work doesn't right?) but I other than that I loooooooved it.
Seriously. I love reading detective/mystery novels and I'd probably buy this if it were printed.
This story's begging for a follow up and you know it. I hope you've been busy writing up the next story of Tyler and Bennett so we don't have to wait to long. Haha.
'Til your next story!
Thanks for that wonderful read. :)
12/4/2014 c26 Guest
*crying* I want more! I died when I saw FIN..You're an amazing writer.. Like seriously, thank you for existing.
12/5/2014 c26 Bahati
I like how uncliche Olivia and Nathan's relationship is
11/28/2014 c24 Bahati
OMW Bennet saw right through her from the beginning, finaly we're getting somewhere yay
11/25/2014 c23 5TMSantos
Urgh, frustrated yet excited for where their new idea will take them.
11/19/2014 c21 TMSantos
Hell YES FINALLY! Progress for the team!
11/11/2014 c20 Bahati
I feel like I'm watching CSI, this is so amazing
10/30/2014 c18 angelalalalalav
I really like your writing technique.. it seems so real and different
10/14/2014 c16 Ghost reader
This a great story! It's different from the other stories in the romance stories I've read and that's a good thing for me. This kind of reminds me of law and order: svu probably because her name is Olivia, she deals well with the witnesses/victims. It's a superficial linking. I don't know enough of Olivia Benson to delve deeper.
Anyway, just wanted to say great story! I love that there is a mystery waiting to be solved. (I love the BBC's Sherlock and House, MD.)
Can't wait to see where this story goes and how their relationship will evolve. (:
10/11/2014 c15 Bahati
wow I love this, I wonder what Olivia is going to do about Fox
10/7/2014 c13 Guest
I AM OBSESSED. THIS IS THE BEST ONE I'VE READ SO FAR... (I'M NEW TO FICTION PRESS) THE WAY THE CASE TURNED OUT IS FAR MORE INTERESTING THAN WHAT I'VE READ SO FAR. YOU EVER FINISHING THIS AND MAKING A SEQUEL WILL BE A HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE. I LOVE IT!
10/1/2014 c13 4Adrienne B
And you updated! :D
Loved the chapter. Seriously, I think they can pull it off anyway so why not? Although somebody's surely gonna notice the change in the office.
Carbon footprint argument made me laugh haha
9/30/2014 c12 Adrienne B
Haha that was some tension. But you can't leave it at that! Now you have to update really soon! :)
9/28/2014 c11 Adrienne B
Seriously I thought Rook was dead. (Gah I killed the man when in fact he was still alive hahahah)
Detective Tyler can't wait to tell Bennett something? Well then it must be good (or he just got clingy all of a sudden haha kidding). Continue. :)
9/23/2014 c10 Adrienne B
That was a loooooong day. Didn't realize up until they called it a night that everything had happened in a day. Talk about being productive.
Still enjoying your story. Continue :)
24 Page 1 2 Next »