for The Path to Hell

4/23/2006 c1 4a ribcage away
"We're even alone from ourselves." - Brilliant. A very original form of depressive poetry. Please write more. ~Snowglobe
9/24/2003 c1 54Werecat99
That was dark. Yes, certainly dark. And painful, but I guess that was your intention.

But beyond the darkness and the pain I saw beauty in there. A strange kind of beauty, of course, but this makes it even more appealing.

Good work.
12/12/2002 c1 Shoka1
i don't think this stinks, i too have felt alone, and i have been completely miserable because i did not say anything when i should have said something. i like depressing stuff too! ^.^ lol!
11/28/2001 c1 DigiBitch
I thought that your Escaflowne fics were great, but I am even more impressed to find that you are a poet as well. I especially love this sort of poetry - and written in first person! ^_^ It takes a lot of talent to be able to write in different areas of literature. Great work! Write more!
9/20/2001 c1 Daniela
hey I love this poem so much and I don't think your a psychopath.

You should write more. If I ever have to read a poem to my class

I'll read this one ok?
7/19/2001 c1 SaabAaubi
(sorry...not signed in!) I LIKE! VERY GOOD! WELL WRITEN...AND VERY UNDERSTANDABLE! IT DOES NOT SUCK! ^_^
7/5/2001 c1 Linx
wooh that's deep
6/27/2001 c1 4Hotaru Hope Maxwell
Great poem...From reading a lot of your works now I have decided to put you under my favorite author list. ^^ Cause I love your works of art. hehehe
6/23/2001 c1 chihiroi guess i'm not signed in oops
I really liked that! It was very deep and think it really did capture the human essance. Please write more! ^_~