for Ricochet

8/9/2014 c1 5Solipsist
WOW! Right back into the thick of the action... I love it! I'm so excited for more! This was such a great opener. Your writing style never ceases to amaze me. Great job :)
8/9/2014 c1 Guest
YAY! I've been so incredibly excited for this sequel. The setting is great! Love how you started it straight in Mozambique, can't say I've read many stories set in Africa. Super keen to see where you go with this! :)
8/9/2014 c1 Leprechaun
Firstly...I love the title! :-) I'm so happy you have posted the first chapter of the sequel and I love how it starts out! I'm pretty thrilled that the first chapter wasn't just a recap and it moved the story along, setting up the scene and mission for the sequel! I'm sure in subsequent chapters you will recap a bit but so glad the opening chapter encompassed everything I love about your writing! The descriptiveness of the writing makes me feel almost like I am with them at the checkpoint! The dialogue at the beginning I thought was excellent and really summed up their relationship perfectly :-) I am excited to continue to read this story as you post and I am very excited about the setting! Again, loved it!
1,233 « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83