for Nora

8/28/2014 c12 Finnian
OH MY GOD MY FAVORITE CHARACTER CAN'T BE DROWNING!
8/28/2014 c4 Finnian
Oh my god Finny is my favorite name! If you've seen Black Butler, Finny is my favorite character. If you haven't, google Finny black butler... He's the cutest little character you'll ever see :D
8/27/2014 c12 1IamKit
Uh-oh, there's some trouble at the end of the chapter there.

I'm beginning to really like Kyle's personality. He's a cheerful guy which contrasts with Gibby's character.
8/26/2014 c9 IamKit
Great use of the flashback to flesh out Gibby and Kyle's characters more. These two are getting more and more realistic by the chapter. I can't wait to see some more development from these two pals.
8/25/2014 c3 10rapunzoll
I've enjoyed reading it so far, I'm interested to see how the story develops. I have to admit I don't like Kyle, even if he was acting as a wingman I think he was out of line and creepy. Though I like Gibby so far, he seems very sweet. They both sort of contrast each other. :)
8/22/2014 c7 1IamKit
Poor Gibby, he has step dad is absolutely terrible.

Well at least he got to finish his business in the bathroom before hid step dad got home. Way to go Gibby.
8/21/2014 c6 IamKit
Kyle is a surprisingly good wing man. Not only did he purposely make himself look bad in the previous chapters to make Gibby look good but he's also going out of his way to set up a potential date situation with Nora and Gibby. In fact, I'd say that Kyle is pretty much doing all the work for Gibby!
Truly a great pal, that Kyle, what a bro.

Another good update, keep it up!
8/20/2014 c5 IamKit
Yes, male instincts. It's taken me many years but I think I have some form of control over it. Mostly.

I really sympathize with Gibby here. I don't think girls really understand how much power they have over guys.

So yeah. I feel for you Gibby.

With regards,

Fellow Wall Humper
8/19/2014 c4 IamKit
You update really fast which is great and the short chapters make me wanting more. I like how you slowly show us Nora's life and family and stuff. You pace your story well and it's not to rushed and not to slow. I can't wait to see some development in Nora and Gibby's relationship.
8/18/2014 c2 IamKit
I have a friend like that Kyle guy, they even have the same name. My friend's really embarrassing at times so I can relate with the shy boy. I like this story so far please make more.