for Flirting with the Fortune Hunter

2/1/2015 c10 Amelie
Sooo happy you udpated! I love them
12/3/2014 c9 smrae
Thank you for awesome update! Can't wait for the season to begin with all that flirtation lol. Glad your girl put on a dress that does her proud! Pretty sure George was talking down to her bosoms all night ha. Can't wait for the next update!
12/1/2014 c9 Amelie
Thank u for update. Looking forward to next
11/11/2014 c7 irene
Surprise surprise! thank you!
10/31/2014 c7 Amelie
:O
10/20/2014 c6 Amelie
Oh i do hope Anne doesnt end up liking lord George
10/20/2014 c6 smrae
Awww I loved the ending to this chapter! The dialogue between your characters are fabulous and your historical accuracy for the details is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/9/2014 c5 Amelie
Thanks u for update
9/27/2014 c4 smrae
Awesome update! I am glad they have spent more time together. They needed to get to know each other better and I can't wait to see where their exchange will take them. Very exciting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Well done chapter looking forward to the next update.
9/26/2014 c4 Amelie
Farming for etiquette. Hilarious!
9/6/2014 c2 smrae
Oh I can't wait to hear Geroge's impression of phoebe! I have to say I am loving Phoebe I think she is a unique heroine and I can't wait what she does to poor George lol. He thinks he will be playing her but I have a feeling she will really be playing him! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
9/5/2014 c2 Amelie
Really like this !
9/2/2014 c1 Brizzzz
Hehehe. I love conspiracy stories. It's very well written. Nice job. :)
8/30/2014 c1 smrae
Great opening chapter! Caught my attention and I loved the relationship between George and Chubby lol. His name kills me! I can't wait to meet Phoebe she sounds like a lot of fun haha. Chubby can't handle her awesomeness I wonder if George can? Looking forward to the next chapter!
8/29/2014 c1 Lucasta
This is a great start to your new story. I'm looking forward to meeting the heroine. Please update soon. :)