for Akatsuki (Vol 1)

6/24/2016 c10 Tenchi8
That's a formidable and scary power to have. It was an interesting read the in how you
were able to express the sense of anxiety and dread of the moment. Overall nicely written. :)
4/14/2016 c9 Tenchi8
This was an enjoyable and interesting read. Chikako being ever so curious. She's a cute character.
That scene with Chiharu reminded me of my experience in school. I can totally relate to that moment,
where I was never good at reading signals either. XD

I also enjoy that sense of mystery, in knowing there is allot going on with the kids having red eyes.
Overall an enjoyable read that would have me curious to learn more. Nicely done. :)
4/14/2016 c8 tenchi8
This chapter certainly covers an experience and issue that many of us had face in school where we
overhear the conversations of other students. It's amazing how certain people in life can be so
insensitive. I've walked away from similar conversations before. The title filth certainly is a good one.
Nicely written.
3/18/2016 c7 Tenchi8
Another interesting chapter here. The scene of the lab with number 2, was really something.
And it made me felt as though I wanted to leave the place also. great work with
the scenery there. And in the meantime, tobi is still getting used to having Chikako around. XD
The story is coming along very well. Nicely done. :)
2/1/2016 c6 Tenchi8
I enjoyed how Tobi and Chikako eventually bonded.
It was also interesting learning just a little bit more about the woman in the picture.
Overall another interesting chapter. :)
2/1/2016 c5 Tenchi8
LOL That was funny how Chikako's arm popped off. XD
Interesting that Tobi's possible origins of his red eyes, could be the result of an experiment.
And that he isn't the only one. I enjoyed the humor of this chapter. Nicely written. :)
1/26/2016 c4 Tenchi8
Nicely written once again.
The emotion, the pacing of the scenes and mood is so well done.
I don't know what more to say really except that I want to see what happens next.
It's good stuff. :)
1/26/2016 c3 Tenchi8
Wow... this scene got pretty intense, but Tobi did give his friend the fair warning.
And at the same time I felt sorry for Chikako who doesn't know better.
Very well written.
1/23/2016 c2 tenchi8
Chikako being artificially made was an interesting touch in this chapter.
I didn't see this coming at all. And I'm now wondering about that picture Tobi has with
the dark-haired woman. It was interesting to hint about him having an extra limb. I actually imagined
he can grow extra limbs somehow, but I'm sure there's much more to him. Cool chapter overall. :)
1/23/2016 c1 Tenchi8
Interesting story and nice set up in the intro here.
There is an interesting sense of mystery around why his eyes are red.
I like how the two best friends contradict or serves as a foil to one another.
Tobi seems more introverted while Sadami is more outgoing. Those are always interesting
contrast to take note of. Overall it was an interesting read. :)
11/5/2015 c5 19Ckh
Hmm, science engineering eh? I suppose that this chapter is foreshadowing Tobi's status as number one (can't be Sadami or Chikako could it? Unless plot reasons).
I enjoyed the interactions between the MCs near the end of the chapter. Brings some light-heartedness and slight comedy to the story.

Overall, Job well done in this chp as always. Kudos!

-Ckh
11/5/2015 c4 Ckh
This chapter gives quite the insight in Sadami's character and his close knit relationship with Tobi, enabling us, as the readers to understand the characters better (which is good for any story)

Overall, great chapter as always! :P
10/23/2015 c3 Ckh
Well its offical.
Its the MC-feels-regret-for-not-saving-"x" kinda situation I though, not seeing the ship happen given Tobi's character and im speculating about Chikako's usefulness .

Comic relief?Secretly overpowered?Both?Idk really. I see what you seem by the story progressing slowly but hey, sometimes a story needs to be slow for the story to properly link.

I admit im an impatient person but ill try to hold on for as long as I can (these few chapters seem essential)

Until then, looking forward to the actual plot!
10/23/2015 c2 Ckh
Well, seems like the trio of MCs is complete now. The plot should move on from here and im detecting a bit of shipping from here...

Anyways, the introduction to Chikako was quite good and I liked how you touched upon Tobi's character some dark haired girl can be sorta a driving force to Tobi but hey, but my guess.

It seems that you are handling Tobi quite well as of now and Im hoping to see more if Sadami's personality.

Thanks for the chapter read!
10/23/2015 c1 Ckh
Greetings random writer!:

Your story seems to be inspired by naruto (red-eyes, tomoe and all), and seems to flow quite well.

Tobi seems to be the type-of-OP-character-who-has-a-tragic-past-and-thus-shaped-his-personality kinda guy while Sadami seems to be the average chill character. This is by no means bad and ill like to see how you will handle the characters.

There isn't much plot introduction here but im guessing that Sadami/Asami dies or gets heavily injured etc etc. All in a story's work I suppose?

I do have to give you credit for your writing though. Seems to be resembling light novels and your structure is good too.

Overall, this feels like a pretty decent introduction and ill get around to reviewing the rest...someday.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »