for Yeah, I'm a Cool Kid Too

8/12/2018 c23 2Super Princess Daisy
I like this website better than FanFiction, because the ideas here are fresh and there are lots of undiscovered writers here.
8/7/2018 c1 1katniss15
What fanfic stories have you done? What's your name on FanFiction as I would like to read them.
2/3/2017 c2 8LorrahBear
These are interesting; a small little glimpse. It definitely makes me wish for additional context, additional connection.
6/10/2015 c13 16Bob Story Builder
Read through this in 20 minutes and I'm rooting for you! That your dad doesn't want you to form your own beliefs is heartbreaking! Then your family guilting you about relationship with your dad I relate to so much.

High school is done yay! College will be interesting...
4/7/2015 c11 Calliope Oft
I just don't hug people. no exceptions.
And that's really good that youve moved on! glad to hear it!
3/5/2015 c9 Calliope Oft
I know how that feels, I had a crush on a boy for SEVEN years, and this year I had finally got over him but you know what? He decided to crawl back into my life, luckily I don't find him interesting anymore but seriously its awkward.

Anyways, love is inevitable in life, but it doesn't mean that it wont come again. But don't be down if the relationship ends, almost all relationships end before college or high school, someday you will find the right person. stay strong! :) also, try making the monster of dr. Frankenstein in tamogachi life. (I have a poster of the bride of Frankenstein and it was just staring right at me while I was thinking of ideas) good luck! have a nice weekend!
2/28/2015 c8 Calliope Oft
good, I am so glad :) and yesss! Morgan freeman! how about a Nicholas cage?

and I really hope you start feeling better soon, some things that make me feel better is writing stories (fanfiction, don't judge me- ) and reading my favorite manga. (Alice in the country of hearts) they take my mind off of a lot of things, and if all fails I always play minecraft just to mess around. Small hobbies are helpful. like writing this internet Diary, I have heard that doing something that is producing something (writing stories, making YouTube videos, heck even crafting small boats and leaving them everywhere like a madman) makes depression go away, like leaving your mark on the world. (idk, it didn't work all the way for me, but I do feel...better? I guess? maybe itll work for you?)

and sorry that your sick, I hope you feel better! I hope you have/had a nice weekend (besides being sick)
2/19/2015 c7 Calliope Oft
Hello. I know how you feel... wanting to get through life and all...I did last month. My anxiety disorder causes things to...you know...get on my nerves. To be honest, I hate talking to people because I know that they will leave me sometime. Your father is not very supportive of your beliefs, that's depressing to hear. I used to believe in god- that is until a few months ago.

For me, awkward has never been good, but being awkward over being comfortable is best for me. Id rather feel awkward then be completely comfortable... it makes me feel horrible, like I am not thinking straight or I am forgetting something important. but that might be my anxiety disorder talking :)

as for tomodachi life, you should get a Morgan freeman :)

As for your own life, I hope things work out for you as things progress. I hate to see people suffer...well, it depends on the person... and helpful tip: have a good goal in life, mine is to help my one and only friend to achieve great things...even if that means I have to disappear or play the 'bad guy'. I don't mind. just as long as my fear doesn't come true, to have an anxiety attack...to freeze completely... to break on the inside.

my motto: Just Don't break, stay calm and everything will be fine.

and I just realize I ,too, was rambling, trying to fit how I feel into words to help you, sorry if its confusing. you cant explain peoples brains and how they work to other people in a few words. I like to know that each brain is constructed in their own individual ways to function. Each are complicated yet so simple. itd be a shame for something so marvelous to just stop.

I hope college works out for you, I hope your dad starts thinking straight, I hope your love life gets fixed, and most importantly: I hope you don't break :)
1/11/2015 c4 Guest
I like how you write. Wish you luck in life, don't let anyone bring you down.
1/11/2015 c5 Guest
Good.
10/1/2014 c1 Manifest
This site is WAYYYY too chock full of high school students. Case in point.
9/30/2014 c1 Senses
Great because this site surely has a shortage of angsty High School teenagers obsessed with anime and video games

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service