for Mysterious Marriage

11/7/2014 c9 July Tarrant
The chapter was beautiful. I am so, so sorry for your loss *hugs.* No one should have to go through that :(. You, your friend, and her family will be in my prayers 3 Love you.
11/5/2014 c9 purebred
This moved me a lot really. I basically squealed as I read it, or, teared up while reading it or something along those lines. Nonetheless it was amazinngg and I loved it so much! Please review soon 3
11/5/2014 c9 skye real
That kiss was just... *sigh*... I want some more of those lovely chapter. Sorry to hear about your friend. Thanks for updating though. You did an awesome job despitw going thru a lot.
11/4/2014 c9 4Leasah
I am sorry for your loss. I hope that with time the sorrow of loss will be overshadowed by the good memories of your friend in your heart.
As for the chapter, I admire your ability to write something so in contrast with your feelings while going through a difficult time.

I loved the interactions between Amilee and Tate. And the kiss! Oh, the kiss! Just wow. That part was truly amazing. I also liked the little girl, Lily, at the end. But I am so curious about what thing about you is revealed in this chapter.
11/4/2014 c9 mylittleprincess
Very sorry for you'r loss, and awesome chapter.
11/4/2014 c9 XXHotSparklesXX
Loved this chapter. Tate is a damn lucky man to have Lee haha and im glad they got to kiss, been looking forward to that romantic moment! Cant wait to see more of Lily and , and maybe the possibility of Amilee being in the hospital more? and maybe even getting to work in there? Haha getting my hopes up!
Sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to lose someone you care about. I hope all is well and Im glad you've got your hubby there to support you. Hope your friend is in a better place, God Bless!
Cant wait for more, love!
11/4/2014 c9 Jester79
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm surprised you got anything out and I'm very appreciative that you did. I really enjoyed this chapter and I really hope it's a turning point for Amilee & Tate. She has such good and kind-hearted personality, which I think compliments Tate. I look forward to them possibly "adopting" Lily. :)
11/4/2014 c9 Guest
So sorry for your loss. It is always so hard to loose someone we love.

This chapter was well worth waiting for. I can see things are heading in the right path
11/3/2014 c8 July Tarrant
WHY IS YOUR STORY SO GOOD?!
Ahh I love this! I love this so much.
The angst is strong with this one.
11/3/2014 c7 July Tarrant
My heart just broke a little...
11/1/2014 c8 Colorlessqueen
Please update soon! I'm in love with this! xx
11/1/2014 c8 4luckybrains
Thanks for the chapter. I'm sure Tate is going to be fine. :) Did he pay the money? Did the bad guy burn him up in the building anyway? Or maybe he didn't bring the money and the bad guy decided to take it out on him. :o Is the bad guy still out there and going to come after Amilee?
Just to let you know that I noticed one or two typos in your writing. Maybe get someone to look over it before you post a chapter. :) I know how easy it is for your eye to just slip over those sort of things when writing quickly and a fresh look can clean out quite a few typos/mistakes etc. :)
10/30/2014 c8 4Leasah
Oh my god! Thank god, he is going to be okay. You really scared me there about how hurt he would be. I was in panic mode for a moment, haha. Also, I was wondering whether Tate was doing things like this behind Amilee's back. Poor him. He is such a good guy. My heart aches for him. I can't wait for them to see each other again.
10/30/2014 c8 Guest
Tate always had Amilee's back all this time. Hope he recovers soon
10/30/2014 c8 mylittleprincess
You almost give me a heart attack, i thought he dies in fire,update please.
239 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »