for Mysterious Marriage

10/30/2014 c8 Jester79
I wasn't sure if the letter was from "Britchney" or the "goons". Unfortunately it takes things like this to happen for some people to realize that feelings have started to grow and now he'll have a long recovery that I know she'll be happy to help with.
10/30/2014 c8 XXHotSparklesXX
Im so happy right now i could die! I was mad and then happy and curious and scared and ahhh so many things going on hahaha! Knew that money issue was going to come up sooner or later! Ryan is such a sweety hope he finds a nice woman lol
Now Amilee needs to find out shes in love with Tate and we're all good!
cant wait for the next chapter, glad this was a fast update! 333
10/29/2014 c7 Harley Quinn
Please please update soon! The anticipation is killing me!
10/28/2014 c7 4Leasah
I love this! These two are like the cutest thing I have seen! I just love them both. I'm crushing on Tate actually, haha. His personality is so real. He's rich, confident, powerful, but still has these insecurities. I'm so glad Amilee came into his life. I feel like they both need each other.
10/27/2014 c7 ReaderWriter2000
Leave?! I am clearly biased because I am kinda mad at Tate right now. I know I should scold Lee for being so direct and drunk but...ugh! Just when I'd get to a spot where all is resolved, another charcter would open there mouth. *sigh* Thank you incorporating the Brittany aspect and for such a lengthy chapter. About halfway through I was freaking out because I didn't want it to end!
10/27/2014 c7 2Eden's Absence
Accidentally reviewed on the first chapter when i signed in. But I did Love this chapter (: and I do hope you update soon xx
10/27/2014 c1 Eden's Absence
Loved this chapter (: I hope you update soon xx
10/27/2014 c7 just here
ommgggg! :o my heart! please update soon :D ilysm
10/27/2014 c7 mylittleprincess
NO! they were fine and happy, don't let her leave, say you'r sorry kiss and make up, update please:(((
10/27/2014 c7 shinju asuka
Here i thought this chapter would be a happy one, but it ended like that :( I don't understand why Tate told her to leave. My guess is that it isn't because of what Lee asked about how making him happy, but his jealousy to David. I don't know though. Can't wait to find out what would happen next!
10/27/2014 c7 Jester79
Owww. I can't help but think that Tate gets tired of trying to defend himself all the time. From what we know of him he seems like a great guy. Clearly after her conversation with Brittany she should realize who the problem was in that relationship. I know she's confused but she needs to take a step back and think things through.
10/26/2014 c7 4luckybrains
How can you end it like that?! :o She was finally showing some honesty - admitted that she wanted to make him happy - and he told her to leave?
Well written through (bar a few typos :/). I love the descriptions. :)
Please write the next one quickly.
10/26/2014 c7 Mercyrus
dying for her to see David and to see what he has to say...

she and Tate will work it out! i believe! LOL
10/26/2014 c7 XxHotSparklesxX
been dying for this! so much goin on and all these emotions are killing me! lol cant wait for what happens next! Hope brittany gets hit by a car !
and omg whats with this leave thing ahhh !
update update cant wait 333
10/19/2014 c6 bananaqueen
omg omg ily so much pls update soon! this is soooo good :D lyk i wana see wat hapens next omfg :) ths maks me so hapy n sad i just luv it! :')
239 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »