for Mysterious Marriage

10/14/2014 c5 ReaderWriter2000
I just blazed through 5 chapters and I absolutely loved what I saw. The football bit about rooting for Miami for their colors was hilarious and the run-in at Lee's work was stressful. Goodbye David, hello Tate! Yes, I like Tate a lot (Personally I don't think Lee has any character flaws - I love her) and I hope to see the scruff go soon. And to hear about the ominous scar. I know this might be a lot to pack in at once though, so I am more than willing to stick around for future updates! :)
10/14/2014 c5 applenica
Hello..I'm your new reader. I like your story. Tate and Lee seems so much different but complimented each other. I hope their relationship will goes smoothly. I will keep reading :)
10/13/2014 c5 Yuki4879
Just started reading this story and I love it. Lee and Tate are such a cute and odd couple. That last chapter seemed short but it work! Can't wait for the next update :)
10/13/2014 c5 FlowerGirl55
I really really am loving this story please continue to update! Sooner and faster :P 3
10/13/2014 c5 mylittleprincess
great story! more please :)
10/13/2014 c5 Jester79
I have really enjoyed this so far. (just started today) I like Amilee and Tate. He really does seem like a great guy. David on the other hand - I don't think he was really her friend at all - more or less I think he just used her and I also think he may have had an idea of how she felt about him, and used that to his advantage. Looking forward to more.
10/13/2014 c5 Guest
Looks like their relationship is headed in the right direction. Hope she will be able to go after her dream of being a doctor.
10/13/2014 c5 11pastelloli
I love this lovely story and I can't wait for the next chapter..
10/13/2014 c5 4luckybrains
I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I can just see this romance blossoming. :)
10/13/2014 c5 XXHotSparklesXX
If you had just thrown in a little kiss in there it wouldve made my morning! haha! Loved the chapter as usual, Cant wait for the next one! :))
10/13/2014 c5 darkgurl92
Can't wait for their relationship to grow :) so excited l.
10/9/2014 c4 Guest
Ahhhhh love this story! More please!
10/7/2014 c4 darkgurl92
Ahhh..I can't wait for the next chapter. I know for sure David is going to get jealous or protective over her. But too bad she's married to :) ,update soon.
10/7/2014 c4 1Nachiketa
I've seen so much growth in your writing, I'm so proud of you! I can't wait until the next chapter.
10/7/2014 c4 XXHotSparklesXX
kept recieving notifications in my email about this, and of course i ignored it for a while because i was just too busy to read it ... now that i did im glad. love this so much u have no idea! cant wait till the next chapter, loving tate and i hate david/ love him at the same time lol
grace can go die hahaha jk but ya go Lee! :D
239 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »