for Div47 Forgotten inTime

11/3/2020 c10 Chas le dog
What a cool story I loved theway Druitt got what was coming to him BUt the story of th ePrince's death is highly suspicious
12/2/2014 c10 SOpris14
I really liked your story very much! I love the happy ending and... I will miss Toni:)
Seriously,Jes,think about a book,at least, if not to a movie ... Excellent written!
12/2/2014 c10 Lunachas
Wow! Good theory about Druitt being a Royal Bastard and glad Tony didn't abandon Jon
Thnx for making sure he was goin to be taken care off
11/26/2014 c9 SOpris14
Another brilliant chapter!I am extremely excited and can't wait to read the next one!
11/25/2014 c9 Lunachas
The plot thickens loving this a bit of fact mixed into a rivetting murder trail
11/22/2014 c8 SOpris14
I traveled these days and I had time to read chapter 8 and reread several passages from other chapters. I like the fact that mystery is not going be solved too easily, and, honestly, this story would be a great movie - excellently written, clever and well documented! More chapters please!...
11/21/2014 c8 Guest
Loving the way story twists back and forth
11/21/2014 c8 Lunachas
Good chapter but worried about what's going to Jon
11/15/2014 c7 SOpris14
Great chapter! Really enjoying the story line! Nice plot twist,didn't expect that!
11/14/2014 c7 Lunachas
Wondered what had happened to Percy Image of nurse on chair very amusing Good Chapter
Just need to speed them up
11/5/2014 c6 SOpris14
Brilliant! This is a dense,highly detailed chapter! I enjoyed immensely reading CH6!
Don't have to say that I can't wait for the next chapter...:)
11/5/2014 c6 Guest
Stop ending mid-case Its driving me nuts Please update soon I'm gripped
11/5/2014 c6 Lunachas
Another stonking chapter on the edge of my seat waiting for next installment
10/30/2014 c5 SOpris14
Total unexpected twist!I don't know much about the legend of the Pied Piper of Hamlyn - I think I read something (the Brothers Grimm?) - so, for me, this chapter is very interesting.
10/29/2014 c5 Guest
You can almost hear the music.
28 Page 1 2 Next »