for The Jungle Flower

11/22/2014 c3 69Shadowswept
I loved the tender scene with her uncle. It also answered some of my questions about Flor and her connection to the cougar. She has been very sheltered. Luckily she has the internet or she would know virtually nothing about society. Her lifestyle is fascinating to me, though, because she is adept at things most of us have never done. I'm still amazed that this is a rough draft. Except for a few misspelled words, the writing is flawless.
11/22/2014 c12 RomanceObsessed
This story is really movie along. I wish you updated on Sundays, I need to know what happens next! Are those five the only members from the clan that are high school aged? I wonder if Flor is a cougar or another feline shifter.
11/22/2014 c11 7karasuno
Man, I'm starting to really dislike Peyton. Tha fact that she's 14 somehow makes it even worse for me xD;. And poor Lucas, having only those people to associate with. Hope his father's okay with Flor x_x
11/22/2014 c11 3Alisolte
Ahhhhhhh. :-) more, please. :-). Lol! I love their chemistry. Can't wait to see what happenssss! :-)
11/21/2014 c11 Lucasta
I'm so glad I found this story today. I'm enjoying it a lot and I hope you update again soon.
11/21/2014 c11 RomanceObsessed
I really hope the next chapter comes tomorrow because I can't wait to know what happens next.
11/21/2014 c11 9NovemberRose1
AUGH, I can't wait for the next installment! The suspense is killing me!
11/21/2014 c11 2dani-sgga
Oh, Flor. You so can't handle Lucas, it's cute you think so!

I want Flor to find out already! LOL, because I want to find out already. I feel like in reading this... where her knowing she's special and different but doesn't know in which way... it's a bit odd that she's able to accept this realization so easily. I would say in future rewrites/edits to either have her question her own sanity (even if just briefly) for entertaining the idea that she's somehow SPECIAL in a way no one else seems to be OOOORRRR maybe already give her a predisposition towards the supernatural. She already loves her woods, even something as little as having her be intuned with her woods growing up would be enough... like, she could tell when the weather would change before it does? OR just like she can sense Lucas when he's near maybe she has the ability to do that with other creatures and such. Just something to make the transition into this "oh yeah, I'm weird and I know that it'll be something big, I just don't know what" stage that Flor is in a little more believable, you know what I mean?

Some fangirl comments from the episode. Lucas: SO HOT. Love it that he does have some humility and is able to swallow his pride, it's very endearing. Also, I'm guessing that maybe this bond they share is actually something special and that's what will let Lucas dad accept her? Are they bonded werewolf-style or something like it? OOh, since Flor (not even practising any of her special skills) can smell emotion coming out of the other supernaturals, the dirty part of my brain wonders if Lucas can smell/sense her arousal/excitement every time he's near? If he does, the boy has some ridiculous self-control. Good for him!
11/21/2014 c4 bonghi
This story is unique, very interesting and very well written. A rare find.
11/21/2014 c10 3Alisolte
This is one of the best stories that I have read on here in a long while. I love the ending to this chapter and can't wait for the next. I was wondering why he wasn't suspended for the fight. Will thing like that be explained later on? Cameron didn't seem fazed by them talking about "territory" in front of him. Are these people just used to this sort of thing? Either way, I can NOT wait to read the next chapter! I'm kind of wishing I had found this once it was completed because now the anticipation is going to kill me. :-)
11/19/2014 c2 69Shadowswept
This is a rough draft? Wow, it's so well-written! I really like how this story began, and I don't think you should change it. I love their bond and their history. It's a unique beginning, and I do enjoy when things unfold and build at a steady pace. I was just curious about him, and that's why I skimmed ahead. Many stories don't live up to that initial potential of attraction, but you've proven that yours does. Anyway, who hasn't wished to pet a gorgeous wild animal?
11/19/2014 c10 9NovemberRose1
This is getting even better by the chapter. I think I may know her secret, but we shall see when it is revealed, which is what I am impatiently waiting for! Lol. Keep it up. :-)
11/18/2014 c1 Guest
Please update!
11/18/2014 c10 RomanceObsessed
This was great! I really love Hannah and the interactions between Flor and Lucas are great. Does the entire clan live in Grand Lake? What happened to Flor's old house? Did the house and land get sold off after her uncle passed?
11/18/2014 c10 2renegade01
Well im definitely looking forward to Life Skills now... ;-)
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »