for Huh

8/26/2015 c1 1SeafoamPeach
This reminded me of a some sort of doctor suess story. It didn't have much of a point to it, but it had that kind of charm that you would find reading one of those children's books. Plus it really makes you ask questions rather than gives you answers. Well done.
4/23/2015 c1 19Ckh
Huh.
Im gonna be guessing time travel/venturing into an isolated village here.
1/1/2015 c1 Guest
Huh. This story had no real point to it, but in a away that's what makes it excellent! I love your characters and I love your analogies! An elephant with constipation ? Hilarious!
Speaking of which, this whole fic was so funny, I found myself giggling at every second line-especially the part where they're arguing about the gods-XD I hope you write more!
12/19/2014 c1 roseofnoonvale
This is interesting, it leaves many questions. Perhaps separate the conversations into separate lines or paragraphs.
12/4/2014 c1 7sofimazz
This story is kind of strange (In a good way, obviously). It leaves you with some questions, and I wonder if it's finished...although, you could maybe just leave it like that. It's kind of cool, the way it's ended. It makes you wonder...Why 'Huh'? Why did the stranger come to the town? Why had Stuck-in-the-Mud been so detached from the rest of the world in terms of food? In this case, questions like this actually make this just the more interesting. It leaves it up to the reader. This is a witty, funny little story. Love it.
The only one thing that I have to say is that it might be best to put line breaks ("enter"/"return" key) in between each...speaking. So like this:
"Hello." Said Billy-Bob-Joe-Jamimah
"Hey! No couch lamas in band land!" Cried Joshua McShtupidh
Versus:
"Hello." Said Billy-Bob-Joe-Jamimah. "Hey! No couch lamas in band land!" Cried Joshua McShtupidh.
It just makes it a little clearer and easier for the mind to process.
So yeah! I really loved this story! Sorry for the long comment...yeah...