for The Incubus' Harem

3/28/2021 c28 Nerd
I really hope this story is still going since I need more fluffy (and sexy) action from these adorable floofs! They all deserve a happy ending and they can all kick that necromancer's ass! Nyk deserves to use his power to make sure no one hurts these babies ever again! I await your favorable update
2/2/2021 c28 DaddyLauBourgeois
The character development omg I love this story I can't say it enough I can't wait to see what happens next
2/1/2021 c24 DaddyLauBourgeois
Omg this chapter was toothache sweetI love it
2/1/2021 c23 DaddyLauBourgeois
Omg you're trying to make me cryMavka is my favorite. Poor Jinx
2/1/2021 c22 DaddyLauBourgeois
I hope Zeke is okay although I kind of feel like he meant what he said lol
2/1/2021 c21 DaddyLauBourgeois
I love this story it's like my 6th the time reading
7/15/2020 c28 Aether
I read this story a long time ago, and I really regret not writing a review earlier because this is such a gorgeously written story. One of the best poly stories for sure! I adore every bit of it (except the awful cultists and necromancer, of course) and I especially enjoy the family/lover dynamic that all of the harem members feel for each other. All of the characters are so lovable and unique, and I especially love Nyklas! Please protect this boy. I also took a great liking to the Belial & Ezekiel relationship~ And the smut is very much welcomed ;) Thank you for blessing us with a lovely fic.

I see this hasn't updated in a while, which is unfortunate but understandable. I think this ended at a pretty good stopping point anyway. Just wanted to leave a review saying your story is still loved and cherished, and to continue to update at your own pace! (or not if you're too busy/uninspired) Please stay safe, both of you.
12/23/2019 c28 Obsessive Reader
Wah! Don't tell me that's it! It's nearly been a year! These characters are adorable and I want the bad guys to get what's coming to them but I also don't want anyone to get hurt - I'm so conflicted but either way I want more!
I'm the kinda reader who wants to read everything all at once, so I will wait as long as it takes until the story is done before I read it, but this is just a cute story and all the characters - especially Thanatos - are smart and take each other into consideration. The whole thing about Than saying most disputes are a miscommunications is so true and I wish other characters admitted this sort of stuff. And cute cuddles when Jinx is feeling bad and Than being so tough and also so weak when it comes to those he loves - it's all so adorbs.
More plez? I need to see these villains stopped and the cuteness ruling the world further.
7/30/2019 c28 4R. Ficst
5/26/2019 c28 AnnabelleX2
So, so happy to see an update but totally understand you 2 are busy. Glad everyone is ok & are ‘growing’. Hope the bad guys stay away! Thanks! :)
5/25/2019 c28 Deepa
SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Awesome chapter, my heart goes out for Nyklas. And everyone else. The small family is soooooo gooooooooooood. I've read this story twice already. The diversity is lovely, how they all are such different magical creatures but love each other so so much. I think my fave is Mavka. Or maybe Nyklas? I'm not even sure anymore. Both are good. I kinda wanna kiss Mavka. (Definitely.)

Does the fact that you both can now write more often also mean there would be more updates for Chosen too? I REALLY HOPE SO! Would be waiting with baited breath!

Glad to make you squee!

(Thanks for the content warnings! Other than those at the start of the story, because we dont read them again and again.)
5/25/2019 c28 Cazark
Dawwwwwwwwwwww!
5/25/2019 c28 AngelFaux
I read chapter 27 and 28,both of it was so sweet and chapter 27 was also pretty hot. I'm looking forward to more.
8/3/2018 c1 RavenNevermore
This story is AMAZING! I would like to know when is the next update. I have read this story at least eight times already. Please update soon
5/26/2018 c26 playlessbaby
Just finished reading chapter 26. Love this story! Great writing, characterization, good and interesting characters, the plot is amazing and sweet. Good job!
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »