for The Little Drummer Girl

8/26/2018 c1 10Kittybalt
Nooooot sure I think the very last line makes that much sense. I know what you're trying to say, but I don't feel like that line is really saying it.
Promising beginning, though. Will definitely come back and read more, when I'm not almost falling asleep. :)
5/19/2018 c10 heal me forever
This story always gets to me. You are one brilliant writer. All your stories are amazing. Keep writing:)
2/14/2017 c1 Shruti Udgirkar
You know, I never told this to anyone and I guess I never will, but all my life I've felt so claustrophobic here, where I live, and somehow reading this story has made me realize that I need to find the place which will make me feel home. This is a very beautiful story, and the fact that you wrote it with your daughter is very sweet, but thank you for letting me know, that I might not be as useless as I have always felt and as what everyone has always made me feel. Thank you. Thank you so much.
2/22/2015 c10 Guest
Beautiful, heartwarming story with a lovely message. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
12/18/2014 c1 heal me forever
This is beyond beautiful :) It was heartwarming :D you are such an awesome writer. every book of yours have such depth to them :)
12/4/2014 c1 Silver Sheryl