for Rules and History

2/26/2015 c1 2Jalux
Definitely interesting with this post apocalyptic world and all these rules. One suggestion I would have is to make them seem a little more lawful and by that I mean write them like proper rules. The way they sound now it's like how I would describe a law to a friend or something. That being said I do really like idea of having these rules instead of a government.

This is obviously a zombie horror story and I'm interested to see how you differentiate this from other stories and how the Infected came to be. Also what your main characters will be like.

Good start overall I felt.
2/26/2015 c1 1Cheddar-Graham
For the Review Game (Easy Fix)

I like post-apocalyptic dystopia in general, which is what this piece seems to be.

More specifically, I like how straightforward the narrating voice is - I immediately get the feeling of a no-nonsense survivor. It isn't clear yet who 'kid' is, or what kind of person the narrator is, but based on this first bit I'd like to read on.

I also like the idea that even in a lawless world there are still rules that people live by, especially no. 4. I think that's a smart one, because it saves you the problem of trying to explain why people would help each other if the general way of life is to be suspicious of strangers.

Good job!
2/18/2015 c1 LDF
[Authors Note: the beginning of my first fic. What do you think?]

You need a lot more than this. It's interesting, not faulting the content, just that it ends way too abruptly. You also need to be careful not to turn the first few chapters into an infodump of things that have transpired before the fall of man. If it's important, it'd be integrated into the story in a more natural way: showing instead of telling.