for The Slayer and the Sphinx

6/25/2017 c3 pfft
It's not bad.
2/19/2017 c47 Sepherohth
As much as I like your story, I can't deny it's filled with many inconsistencies... That make it more cheesy romantic fantasy, eg mortoph not chasing them, for which the reason you gave was "slayers being rabid dogs" which really sounds like bs. I mean I enjoyed this story but I can't say I am not just a tad bit disappointed that, if you had taken care of these little inconsistencies, this would be just a lot more awesome. Anyways, thanks for the story, I'm gonna start with the sequel.
2/19/2017 c32 Sepherohth
You just love drama don't you? -.-
2/19/2017 c22 Sepherohth
I haven't reviewed so far because I've been busy reading your story and I must say I like it.
I however for one thing can't understand how a Sphinx should look. Should it have 6 limbs like a centaur? Or four limbs and fur covering the essentials, etc, etc?
2/2/2016 c47 4Fiery Diamond
Quite the wild ride...
2/2/2016 c34 Fiery Diamond
Is Mortoph the fear-eating guy? I feel like he is.
2/2/2016 c32 Fiery Diamond
Lots of stuff!
2/1/2016 c28 Fiery Diamond
I'm getting curious about the one calling him Daddy.
2/1/2016 c22 Fiery Diamond
Aaaaaand the Slayers have transitioned into full-on monster territory. Evil because misguided, of the "evil thinks it is good" variety, has given way to "anyone with a conscience, murder these people on sight" levels of evil. I hope they all die very painful deaths. Redemption of anyone who supports the whole "repurposed monsters" thing is impossible - that's the sort of evil that warrants burning for all eternity.
2/1/2016 c21 Fiery Diamond
Uh-oh.
2/1/2016 c18 Fiery Diamond
Thinking about the destruction of the tower makes me sad.
2/1/2016 c14 Fiery Diamond
Ozzie is insane...check. I guess letting him out in the world wasn't the best move for his personality.
2/1/2016 c13 Fiery Diamond
It did indeed. Very interesting chapter.

I do have to say, I was amused by the callback to the April Fools chapter: "might as well have said he was a duck" heh.
2/1/2016 c9 Fiery Diamond
Shadow seems pretty cool.
2/1/2016 c8 Fiery Diamond
Two sides, each believing that they are the good guys. Without memory, Porter moves from one to the other.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »