for Nerves

6/2/2015 c7 14Calico Trayce
I feel like Dylan was definitely making sense - up until his solution. No, Ryan definitely has to tell Kieran RIGHT NOW that he's gay! And if Kieran doesn't like it, too fucking bad get out of his liiifffeee.
6/2/2015 c6 Calico Trayce
I loved the first scene, wherin Theo is giving Ryan advice. It's great because the solutions are so simple- I wish he would have let Ryan figure it out with prompts and such, but maybe he's just the type of guy to not beat around the bush.

Also, I had to take a second. You know... all these daddy issues reminding me of my own. These little things called "feelings" come up, and I have to smoosh them.
6/2/2015 c5 Calico Trayce
ugh - Theo... noticing all about Ryan when all we know as readers is that he is a fucking coward. HNNG. At the end; just so beautiful and wise, although the thing with his parents was weird... (I did think last chapter, okay well I hope you let him know you're coming first - lol)

And - and how cleansing for Ryan to have someone he can rely on, but I have a sick premonition that he'll end up hurting Theo so much with his wishy-washy cowardice. Aww, I can forgive him though.
6/2/2015 c4 Calico Trayce
Ryan - you fucking coward. I love it... haha he is like, consistently scared. He didn't even try to fight or say anything and then just ran away (yay to Theo's!). Dylan, mah hero, someone needed to put Kieran in his place and I'm glad it was you.

I can really relate to this story. I have daddy issues too...
6/2/2015 c3 Calico Trayce
I love the simplicity of Ryan's problem. Like, having homophobic friends and family? Well clearly you need to start putting yourself first! Kieran is probably not going to be your friend when you come out the closet - ditch him now!

Also, can I get a hallelujah for Indira? Woah. She is /awesome/. I-I love her.

OKAY. I this rollercoaster - it is SO CUTE UGGGHHH! Your smut is A! I love it. I can't wait... Ryan is such a bottom so far it's amazing... and Theo myyy GOD.
6/2/2015 c2 Calico Trayce
OMG. I died. At first - "wtf ryan u don't give him ur number?! this beautiful wonderful sex angel!" Haha then the end I was like - "YAAAAAAAAAAA"

Actually, I was a bit disappointed it didn't open up with the - ahem - before moments _... but looking back on it - that was the cutest cuddle seen EVER.

You said "I love hearing thoughts on my work" so: I adore your proper English writing style! Actually; it's seriously the best! I really love how fluent it is. Very natural. The story-telling is captivating, like I said before and - ahh okay on to the next one!
6/2/2015 c1 Calico Trayce
Waaah so I got excited someone followed me and then of course, like a psycho, completely stalked you, saw your profile, said "oooo, stories" and here I am.

This chapter was hot. OMG. So hot... you put me to shame. *sobs dramatically*

But for real, so far, it's very intriguing and pulled me in immediately with its sexiness. I love your writing style, and would like to know more about Ryan! Theo is so cute. I'm so used to writing and reading anti-love, non-con and fucked up stories that this is so beautiful! Anyway, heading home now and will continue to read more. :)
5/31/2015 c20 Guest
I really, really, reeealllly think we need a story from Dylan. We totally haven't seen enough of him. Oh and on the other hand, this was a completely wonderful way to end the story! I've enjoyed it so much more this time around than when I read it the first time it was published.
5/31/2015 c20 Jester79
Great ending. I did expect some type of confrontation between Ryan and Kieran. At least he kept somewhat in touch with the others.
5/21/2015 c20 2heyitsstupidme
Don't apologize, you have been updating so frequently all this time and, honestly, I think I would never be able to write such a long story. I am really looking forward to the next chapter :)
Thanks a lot for writing this.
5/11/2015 c19 Jester79
That was definitely needed and much appreciated. I like how they have come together and mended the rift between them.
5/9/2015 c18 16atenea-in-the-sky
Awww they're so lovely together!
I loved this.
5/7/2015 c18 Cupcak3
adorable chapter. I wonder what the situation would be like or how our boys would react if another man were to hit on Ryan. would Ryan find him attractive? would that thought even come to his mind. Or would it completely pass his observation.
5/7/2015 c18 Jester79
Maybe they needed that closeness after the tirade that was Ryan's mother. Even though it seems a little settled between Ryan & his mom at this moment - it's like a reminder for Theo & Ryan that maybe not everyone is happy their together.
5/4/2015 c17 Jester79
I think you did a great job in showing the awkwardness that is Ryan's mom and her dealing with him moving out. I feel like maybe the story jumped a bit though from his mom, sister and brother finding out he was gay. There wasn't really anything talked about and to me that would be a huge turning point in the story, especially because of their dad being gay and now Ryan.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »