for Nerves

4/22/2015 c13 Jester79
I was almost like - what the heck - it's a statement about not being able to finish this story, then I actually read it, Oh.

Wow - Kieran doesn't pull any punches - didn't think he would. If he turns so quickly on a friend he's had for years - what does that say about him as a person - nothing good, which Dylan was saying. I hope his other friends will think about that and hopefully back Ryan and be the friends they should be.
4/20/2015 c12 2kyoselflove
All I can say is...uh oh. And damn that was close.
4/20/2015 c12 Jester79
I'm wondering if Ryan hadn't hit Kieran and ran out of there, what Kieran would have done. It almost seemed like he would have forced himself on him at first, then maybe hit him. Who knows - but he is a scary individual. I'm sure someone, either Ryan or possibly Theo will catch the brunt of Kieran's anger. Hopefully, not too much damage will be done, but really not expecting it to die down any time soon. So, so glad he talked with his dad and got a lot of things settled and found out a few things he didn't know about as well.
4/16/2015 c11 kyoselflove
Damn that was some nice smut! Loved it and the chapter.
4/16/2015 c11 Jester79
Nice one. I think he's going to regret even more the fact that he led Jess to believe he had a "girlfriend". That'll come back and bite him on the ass. I'm really expecting him to run into Kieran during one of these little escapades.
4/16/2015 c11 3MaddamAndRobin
Unf. Amazingly hot. Yum yum yum. Very nice. xoxo Robin
4/16/2015 c10 MaddamAndRobin
I hope your wrist heals fast! I'm sorry you broke yourself!
Good chapter! I like how things keep progressing and you don't seem to get stalled. Things are happening and it's interesting. I hope Ryan keeps working on coming out and doesn't backslide. I also hope his relationship with his dad and Alexis continues to improve. I'm looking forward to that conversation with his dad. Ryan was still a kid, people need to cut him some slack. He's an adult now and he's trying to do better. The past is the past. I have to feel that Ryan's parents maybe should have done things a little different with him, because obviously he did poorly with the divorce. It seems like he lashed out in pain and anger and they didn't handle it well or get to the root of the problem. I'm very disappointed in his mom, too. She should have been stronger for her kids and while it's okay to moan about your ex-husband to your friends and adult family, you should never do that in front of the kids. It's really hurtful for the kids to hear trash talk about their dad and stepdad or have to take on a consoling role with their mom in that situation. Very not okay for her to put them in that situation.
Also, how sweet is Theo. I just want to cuddle him.
Thank you for the chapter! Feel better soon. xoxo Robin
4/14/2015 c10 2kyoselflove
I'm sorry that you broke your wrist, that sucks! Hope you get well soon! I am really excited for how Ryan and his dad's relationship will improve. And how Ryan meeting Theo's friends will go. So much going on and to get excited over! Really love this, it's very realistic and entertaining.
4/13/2015 c10 Jester79
Ouch, that had to be painful. Hope it heals quickly for you. Regardless that it was Alexis he told I think it will get easier as it goes for him to tell others. Except for maybe his mother she might take it hard and not real sure about Jess she's being an unknown at this point.
4/12/2015 c9 3MaddamAndRobin
I'm loving this story although is killing me. I adore theo and Dylan. I dislike jess. She's making everything so hard. Blah. I hope our poor hero isn't concussed! Xoxo Robin
4/11/2015 c9 2kyoselflove
Oh this story is lovely! I really like following Ryan's story and seeing how he progresses with his relationships. I can't wait to read more! Thank you for this!
4/9/2015 c9 Jester79
Does Jess even want their Dad & Ryan to have a relationship? The way she acts prior to them going to dinner and now at dinner - it's like she's completely jealous of thought of them getting their relationship in a better place. Like the spotlight is no longer on her. Poor Ryan - he's got some serious conversations that need to take place.
4/6/2015 c8 rmystere
It's great to see two chapters! It's definitely good that Ryan is thinking of phasing Kieran out of his life though I can't imagine Kieran will take it well. And this one was veeery steamy.
4/6/2015 c8 2heyitsstupidme
I can remember reading the original story which I liked very m but could not recall every detail of. Now that I am reading the rewrite, I feel like while the plot is similar, this is a whole new story. I love the way you portray Ryan's feelings. Because you write from his POV and also in the present tense, I as a reader feel very close to him as a character. I am also a big fan of Theo, he is so sweet and kind :)
Concerning your smut writing abilities, I'd say that you are doing a great job.
So, I am really looking forward to the chapters that will follow :)
4/6/2015 c8 Jester79