for Nerves

4/6/2015 c7 Jester79
Dylan is right - Kieran is unhealthy for Ryan. But, it almost seems like Kieran gets his ammunition from those around him and feeds off of them. Pulling from them and taking from them - to only then turn and hurl insults and bullying. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't resort to violence at some point.
4/3/2015 c6 16Painted Desert
I love that you update twice a week and that one of the days is Thursday because it cuts into my boring week. I have stories that update on Monday and Saturday and sometimes Sunday. But Thursdays are now awesome. This story is emotional and not too abstract. I love it. Theo is so rational and Ryan really doesn't know what he's doing. I'll be interested to see his interactions with his dad and see if theo meets them. Thanks! Excited for the next update!
4/2/2015 c6 Jester79
Ryan I think is doing his best at the moment to make things right. He's taking steps to try and get a long with his dad and telling the truth to at least one of his friends. It's a start.
4/2/2015 c6 rmystere
I love how sweet Theo and Ryan are together, even with all of Ryan's problems he's trying to figure out, there are still a lot of sweet parts in this and it's nice to read. I'm glad he's going to tell Dylan now, it seems like the right thing to do (and probably his only option since Dylan already definitely knows). And also glad he's trying to make things up with his dad, I wonder how that's going to turn out. Aww look at Theo being a good influence.
4/1/2015 c5 rmystere
I haven't read the original version, but I'm enjoying this story so far! Looking forward to the update!
3/31/2015 c1 Deleteplease2day
Wow, this is hot (breathes heavily). You have some superior skills Leiko.
3/31/2015 c5 Jester79
Well Hells Bells. That explains so much. Sounds like he would have a little more support from his family, maybe/maybe not from his mom - no telling how she took their dad leaving her for another man. Who knows - Kieran might be a closet gay and can't get passed it, thinking the guys wouldn't like him anymore, just like Ryan.
3/26/2015 c4 Jester79
Big stuff going on. Well it at least appears that he would have someone on his side - friend wise, so that is a fairly big thing - I really don't see Kieran remaining in "the group" if he continues down the path he's going, unless the other two guys agree with him. If Jess thinks he "overreacts" then if she were to find out about him - could he say the same about her? Maybe he is being melodramatic to a certain degree - but, considering things it's not completely unexpected. Was his dad & Alexis going to just show up one day with a baby and say "Hey, look you have a new sister/brother"? How would that go over. Or were they planning on keeping it a secret? That's kind of a bull-shit excuse. I don't care what their relationship is at this moment that's not something you can keep for very long. Ryan really needs to just sit down and think over the past with his dad - really consider things and make a decision on whether or not he can forgive/get over the past - did his dad really try and make an effort or not? If so, then he needs to man up, if not his choice then in whether or not they try and have a relationship now.
3/23/2015 c3 Jester79
Ryan, Ryan, Ryan...what's he gonna do? Of course, when he gets next to him and gives him the time of day - he's going to put all things aside and just want to be with him. But, when with his "friends" and family - the doubts start in on him. His friends aren't really all that great - at least it appears that way. His family, specifically his sister - may not be so bad. But he can't keep leading Theo on - that's for sure.
3/22/2015 c2 The Dagger
I like your story and can't wait until you update again. It's a great read!
3/20/2015 c2 Daneeno
I kept up with the old story in 2013 and I can already say this one is much better! I can't wait to see what else is in store!
3/19/2015 c2 Guest
Sounds like he has a great family & friends...and that was heavy sarcasm :) Oh yeah, I can't see him staying there much longer if at all possible. I'm sure being in college if you're not on a scholarship can be quite expensive - so staying home is a plus. However, and I'm kinda getting this, if they don't really "support" him - as in his choices - it won't be pleasant once they find out. And they will cause it seems like he won't be able to stay away from Theo and visa-versa. Looking forward to the next one.
3/16/2015 c1 Jester79
While I didn't read your first attempt at this - this one sounds like it's going to be good, but with some serious problems with the "friends", Kieran especially. So I can definitely see the angst up ahead. I hope it isn't going to be total alienation from his family and friends, should he decide to be completely open and honest about his own feelings regarding Theo.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7