for Dear John: Special Hardcore Advice Column!

4/8/2016 c13 Suzyonice
I hate to disagree with the advice given, however lying on the back won't solve this guys ear problem. Its better that he just falls asleep while standing up.
3/26/2016 c12 2KodiakWolfe13
*begins the sarcastic clapping* I have no words. XD

2/21/2016 c11 KodiakWolfe13
HAAA! The first and second one are somewhere near the top of the list as the most funniest. Those were frikkin hilarious. XD Last ones were as well but the first two got the biggest chuckles out of me.

Awesome work, as usual!

2/1/2016 c10 KodiakWolfe13
XD Aw geez... That's some hardcore advice right there! And hilarious, as always!

1/24/2016 c1 3Fishfish777
the last sentence was great!
:) keep writing !
1/16/2016 c9 2KodiakWolfe13
Still. Killing me. XD The cat one was probably the best, in my opinion. You know, besides the confidential to Crazy. That one was genius. XD

1/1/2016 c8 KodiakWolfe13
DANG, John is out of ideas this time around, huh? XD Haha! Another splendid chapter! What a wonderful way to send myself to sleep.

12/31/2015 c7 KodiakWolfe13
XDDD STILL BEAUTIFUL. Hehe, these letters crack me up so hard. I wish these were real!

12/13/2015 c6 KodiakWolfe13
Oh my gosh, this story is hysterical. I laugh at every single reply to the letters and applaud you for being so funny.

Awesome story.

9/5/2015 c2 10Smithback
pretty cool!
3/22/2015 c1 17Crescent Moon Dancer
Ahahahahaha! How, indeed. XD Ohhhh, this was too funny. And that bit with all his relatives is a perfect example of the obstacle course one encounters when dealing with elected officials - or any bureaucracy, really.
26 « Prev Page 1 2