for Forgotten World

10/20/2015 c20 1Wallenburg
I really liked this chapter, I get the feeling your building up something big.
6/27/2015 c17 Wallenburg
Oh man, I was afraid we hadn't seen the last of him yet.
6/4/2015 c15 Wallenburg
I gotta tell you...Great job this far!
I like how you seem to have put together randomized characters and plotlines in the beginning and how everthing slowly seems to drift closer and closer together. Exemple: Azzeroth's vision and quest with the Titan Hiramithra. Legonin and Grutuna speak of the Titans and powerful objects they supposedly created for the "mortal world" and also that Azzeroth is searchnig for oen of those objects and then, one of them, the pendent appears in Rhodnor. Great job indeed!
Sometimes having many characters is hard to work with but you've done it. You haven't fallen into sterotype characters running around. Not the usually, Orcs are brutes and man are simply the only good guys.
I like chapter 12 sense it does kindas puts the plot on standby whiel Inga and Jon advance their characters.
I await the return of the White Orc fella, Thrall.
4/30/2015 c13 9Mickey Phinney
Oh poor Bella! I'm glad he's being banished!
4/25/2015 c2 1Wallenburg
I see you changed the first and second. Think it was a good idea to pull in people with this interesting chapter.
4/25/2015 c10 Wallenburg
Very interesting chapter. I really like this story. I got a feeling you're building up to somehting with the Titans. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/13/2015 c8 Wallenburg
I like this chapter. This/these Titans characters seem very interesting. This one appears very powerful. I await with interest to know more of them.
4/10/2015 c7 9Mickey Phinney
Hooray for another well-written chapter, I found very little grammatical errors; I am so happy to see that! Good job and I loved this chapter :) The shortness wasn't bad because it was an informative chapter, though I am wondering, is it actually Elf meat? That's a bit barbaric if it is, I know you cannot see my face as I type this but, I am very grosses out, I keep having images of Orcs eating Santa's Elves...
4/9/2015 c6 Mickey Phinney
Hurrah! You fixed it :) I enjoyed this cgapter, what happened to the human?
4/8/2015 c5 AvalonTheLadyKiller
Thoroughly enjoyed these past two chapters. Its becoming easier to follow. Certainly won't be an 'after a full glass of wine' sort of read, since it has so many moving pieces, but I'm having a good time keeping with it. These tales with so many layers, really give the brain sport.
4/8/2015 c5 Mickey Phinney
Hmm, I'm enjoying this but as a beta-reader and a newspaper editor, I suggest you start to pay attention to your grammar and word usage. The commas and end points of every sentence with quotations should always be placed inside your quotations, for example:
"I simple love this book," she exclaimed brightly, "however, the grammar and word usage needs some fine tuning."
Thanks for the read, and good luck.
4/8/2015 c1 Wendy Thompson135th
This is not a very interesting page. If the reader is intrigued by the blurb on the brows page and comes here looking for an interesting story, she is going to be just plain bored by this list. Start with ACTION and save all this backstory until the narrative arrives at a point where it matters.
4/8/2015 c3 1Wallenburg
I really like those brother and can't wait to continue folowo them.
4/8/2015 c1 Wallenburg
Sounds very interesting. Are we gonna learn mroe about this Sau'rith fella?
4/6/2015 c3 AvalonTheLadyKiller
An interesting read. I always loved exploring the LOTR lexicon, so this inspires a similar wonder. I will plead with you not to introduce too many characters, right off the bat. To help coaxe readers in easier. I am rather intrigued to follow this Silver Orc & his army. Hope you gather a few more reviews as you go. So far, this really has pleased me. You're doing great.