for A Freak of a Bully

3/13/2016 c6 ajashire1
This was lovely 3
10/16/2015 c6 Anonymous
Really cute! Very nice friendship development.
6/6/2015 c6 Crazi4yu
Awesome last chapter. You're a star! It all tied together really nicely, so good job. I think Jack makes slightly more sense with this last chapter as well, though maybe it's just my fault that I didn't really notice him earlier on in the story... Does she liiiike him? :p Is there going to be a romaaaantic sequel? Seeing as this one is steadfastly NOT a romance?
5/18/2015 c5 No Need To Argue
Beautiful! Best chapter so far! I'm very glad to have learned more about Hattie's past. Tnx! It's nice how she told her foster parents about her true feelings about them and that they took her side, not Jon's. Glad to see that her dad has accepted Ash as her friend, but I'm so curious to find out what he's beent telling him. Sad to read that there will be one more chapter, I feel like there is so much more to be told. But if you didn't intend this story to be a long one, it's a good short one. Can't wait to read the last chapter!
5/6/2015 c5 lilcarellijohn
Update, update, UPDATE
p.s:LOVED IT, we finally got rid of Jon
5/6/2015 c4 4SnowflakeSoup
I just clicked on this story today, and good job! I like your writing. My only complaint is that Hattie's friendship with Ash seemed to move a little too quickly. Overall, I really liked the story :)
To make a line break, you have to upload your chapter to Doc Manager and edit it. On the toolbar, there should be a button that just looks like a horizontal line. Click it and it'll make a line break.
Keep writing!

-Snowflake
5/3/2015 c4 No Need To Argue
Lovely chapter! I'm glad their relationship is getting more serious, even though it's not a romantical one. Sadie gave us a little more insight in Ash' motives and that's nice. I wonder if Hattie will eventually say yes and live with him. Glad that you will write about their pasts later! :)
4/27/2015 c4 lilcarellijohn
I love this story UPDATE
4/19/2015 c3 No Need To Argue
Glad you updated so fast! :) Another good chapter! I still wonder where their relationship is going.

I like Sadie very much, she's good for Hattie. I really thought Sammy was a nice guy, but he had to be a jerk.

I hope you'll focus on Hattie and Ashley's pasts, I think there's still a lot of things left untold. Sorry, I love to dig deeper into characters and understand why they are who they are. ;)
4/19/2015 c3 yarsora
Enjoying this story so far there is something really nice about it.
4/14/2015 c2 No Need To Argue
Good story! I like the relation that developes between Hattie and Ashley, it's so uncertain and freaky and I keep wondering what's behind all of this? Is he really interested in her or is he playing some sick joke on her? Love to read more soon!
4/7/2015 c1 FF090
really cute and interesting so far looking forward to your next chap
4/7/2015 c1 heckity-heck
Ashley creeps me out, but I really like this story. XD