for Born to be Bound

6/14/2016 c2 anon20111
I am so glad you are now publishing your amazing work on amazon.
This story has been a favorite of mine all the way from the first chapter. I was losing hope of ever getting to read the rest of the story and now that I know book 2 is sold on Amazon I can finally know what happened to our little hero.
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!
love Shilgiia
4/17/2016 c1 1MiseryLovedHer
Your story was so compelling i could not bear to put it down. While I feel incredibly heartbroken for Claire and exhilarated and proud that she managed to escape yet again from under Shepherd's nose, i feel this pity & sympathy towards Shepherd, and I still hope that they will find a way to love each other. I pray that Claire will not miscarry, that Shepherd will find a way to redeem himself in her eyes and for them to return to that semi-idyllic state of affairs in her early pregnancy (i blame this on secondhand stockholm syndrome lol). Shepherd is definitely missguided i know. And svanka clearly has to go *cough*die*cough*
4/15/2016 c1 Kmword11
You either need to invest in a good publicist or else spend more time marketing your works. I read your superb story Born to be Bound after you published on Amazon, and couldn't find any information regarding the series or your other works. No website, no blog, just this old fan fiction site where most stories only have a chapter or two and haven't been updated in a year. If you want to make a living doing this, you're going about it all wrong.
4/10/2016 c1 Joyce.RE
I bought it and read it last night even though I've read it several times! I would have paid the 4.99 too, you deserve every cent. I hope youre able to quit your day job and write awesome stories full time. If you write them, we will buy them!
4/9/2016 c1 Guest
shortened here for amazon
http : (slash)(slash) (slash) ogr5ne
4/9/2016 c2 giant goldfish
shortened link here.
goo . gl / ogr5ne
4/9/2016 c1 giant goldfish
congrats on your publishing! i just bought book 1, but its kinda short. had thought that it would cover somewhat after the chapters you uploaded. when will book 2 be released? im excited for the new chapters :x
4/9/2016 c2 5Addison Cain
Those looking for the Amazon link, FictionPress won't let me post links, but if you search Amazon for Born to be Bound by Addison Cain, it will pop right up. Hope this helps!
4/5/2016 c1 aliina
Hi, I'm trying to find it on Amazon, but it's not coming up...?
what should we type in to search it...?
4/1/2016 c1 Tar
CONGRATULATIONS!
3/30/2016 c1 Guest
Could you post a link? I'm having trouble finding it. Congrats!
3/30/2016 c1 Guest
My last note sounds bitchy and that was not my intent...lol I'm happy this one will be published.
3/30/2016 c1 Guest
I think I know now what is missing from this version of Born To be Bred. I think something was lost when the facial deformity was removed, as well as her drawings of his face. Maybe the final cut will incorporate more of these elements. But so far I love the fanfiction version a little bit more.
3/22/2016 c1 onefortheroad
Has it been released yet?
3/10/2016 c1 Guest