for What You're Doing RIGHT NOW Might KILL YOU! (news at 11)

4/19/2021 c1 HeyCharles
You can publish this in a mobile app so a lot of readers can see your lovely work. Check on NovelStar and see how other writers earn by pursuing their passion in writing.
4/17/2020 c20 Jess Palmer
Your humor is genius. Perfectly timed, perfectly delivered and all around hysterical! It also doesn't disturb the flow of things, which I applaud. :)
10/25/2016 c44 Guest
Forget my last review, your story was terrific. When I said "pathetic," I was thinking about my presidential campaign. -Donald Trump
10/25/2016 c44 Guest
I'm not sure this belongs under 'humour'.
'Pathetic' might be a better description.
7/4/2016 c34 17Crescent Moon Dancer
Oh no - he'll be rearmed, given welfare benefits, sent out to lunch and golf with Obama, and then turned loose on the world. You know. The norm.
7/4/2016 c33 Crescent Moon Dancer
It is most awkward to be reading this when I am living with my dance teacher, and her three-year-old son is supposed to be sleeping, and I'm having to laugh as silently as possible. This. Was. Hysterical.
7/4/2016 c32 Crescent Moon Dancer
His dad just loves him to death.
7/4/2016 c31 Crescent Moon Dancer
What other future/reputation could a man with a name like that have? Poor Anthony. He was just a doomed loser from the start.
7/4/2016 c30 Crescent Moon Dancer
Cant believe I fell for it again. -_- I am NOT a Sodomite just because I read something on FictionPress!
7/4/2016 c26 Crescent Moon Dancer
I like number seven.
7/4/2016 c25 Crescent Moon Dancer
Okay, I'm no Rumsfeld, but I might have to try number one anyway. Unfortunately, every time I see my sister's boyfriend, he arrived in my boyfriend's car...
7/4/2016 c24 Crescent Moon Dancer
Number sixteen sounds reasonable, to an extent. It might bode well if you checked who it was before you callously snapped them, though, and if they did indeed harbor malicious intent towards you.
7/4/2016 c23 Crescent Moon Dancer
Because some people are just gluttons for punishment. Why else would his little brother have run for president?
7/4/2016 c22 Crescent Moon Dancer
Painting clowns - crying or otherwise - does not endear Hilter to me one iota. Clowns are creepy. So was Hitler's mustache.
7/4/2016 c21 Crescent Moon Dancer
...Okay, I know exactly who not to send on diplomatic missions now. I don't blame Kim Jong Un for declaring war - or total annihilation, or whatever it was he declared. Even if Rodman wasn't deliberately insulting him, his manner was most disrespectful. I don't know much about Korean culture, but if he'd been an ambassador to Japan, he'd have gotten his head chopped off posthaste.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »