for What You're Doing RIGHT NOW Might KILL YOU! (news at 11)

7/4/2016 c20 17Crescent Moon Dancer
Canned cheese is just flat out disturbing. Not to mention disgusting. It shouldn't exist - period, full stop.
7/4/2016 c19 Crescent Moon Dancer
Bwahahahaha! That last line! xD Dying...just dying...
6/11/2016 c32 Gamerwhogames
Cheese?! With a heart condition?!
3/5/2016 c18 Crescent Moon Dancer
Fainting onstage and unable to breathe. Hello? Smoking dope? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, never having inhaled the vile stuff myself, but at least they're logical conclusions, no?
...Don't answer that.
3/5/2016 c17 Crescent Moon Dancer
What? I'm being ignored? How dare you! And here I thought maybe I could get discovered and referenced to some Hollywood guru. Humph!
3/5/2016 c16 Crescent Moon Dancer
For the record, Buzz Lightyear creepily resembles Adam West in his infamous role as Batman.
Who, for the record, is even more useless than Clayton Moore's Lone Ranger.
Which, for the record, is saying a lot.
3/5/2016 c15 Crescent Moon Dancer
Scary thing is, it may not be long before we're Zimbabwe's identical twin...
3/5/2016 c14 Crescent Moon Dancer
Again - so much funnier than it should have been.
3/5/2016 c13 Crescent Moon Dancer
This is the first time I've ever seen the term "Darn tooting". Every time I've heard or seen it, it the G on the end was replaced by an apostrophe. I was beginning to wonder if there was ever a G to be omitted, or if it was simply spelled "darn tootin'".
3/5/2016 c12 Crescent Moon Dancer
That was way funnier than it should have been.
3/5/2016 c11 Crescent Moon Dancer
I knew it! I /knew/ that was going to be the last line of the chapter! :D Hah! I just won a two-dollar bet with myself. :D
But in all seriousness - or as much seriousness as one can get from reading your stories/columns/heck-I-don't-know-what-they-are-but-I-laugh-myself-silly-over-them-anyway-where-was-I-going-with-this-oh-yeah-I-remember - you brought up some very good points.
Not the least of which was "To do what?"
3/5/2016 c10 Crescent Moon Dancer
If a monkey were to tour as Elvis Presley, I'd go to prison for animal slaughter. But at least it wouldn't be as bad as touring as Ricky Nelson.
3/5/2016 c8 Crescent Moon Dancer
*Puts on bullet-proof armor* Clearly, somebody hasn't been reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
3/5/2016 c7 Crescent Moon Dancer
You can't listen to music from a newspaper while you're running the vacuum or washing dishes, but that's the only thing iPhones have on them. Otherwise, I'd just as soon have a broom in my hand. At least I know how to use /that/.
3/5/2016 c6 Crescent Moon Dancer
(We're sorry, this review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader asphyxiated from laughter and had to be taken to see your child. Please check back later.)
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »