for What You're Doing RIGHT NOW Might KILL YOU! (news at 11)

3/5/2016 c5 17Crescent Moon Dancer
"What person in their right mind would commit a crime so close to their home?" I have an answer to that: Leonardo Notarbartolo. He spent two and a half years working in the Antwerp Diamond Centre before pulling off the Antwerp Diamond Heist. Admittedly, that may not be close to his home, per se, but still and all... And yes, he got foiled by that half eaten sandwich, which is just ridiculous... But hey, not one of those diamonds has been recovered in thirteen years!
3/5/2016 c4 Crescent Moon Dancer
"CHEWIE! I thought you fixed the hyperdrive!" "Arrooogwa-hoooorg!" (Which roughly translates into, "Some dame and her partner-in-crime took it and attached it to a wheelchair!") Great chapter. Fabulous knife.
9/7/2015 c1 8Lady Liesmith
What even...?
7/2/2015 c9 51Brievel
...that better *all* be sarcasm. I must say you can rarely rile me up, really, but I'm about ready to take swings now and bigger, stronger, more experience opponent be *damned,* I'm a Southern girl and I will fight to the end!
7/2/2015 c8 Brievel
*giggle* I recognize that scene.
7/2/2015 c4 Brievel
I am offended on behalf of the Falcon. OFFENDED, I tell you!
5/19/2015 c1 4Lolitroy
Damn, you're always so funny. xD

The tone, the dialogue, everything. I need to learn from you. The summary is what got me, Really goo quote. Did you make it up, or...? Could I use it with yoru credit?

Another thing: I find your punchlines to be great and well-timed.

That last line killed me. DED.
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3