for Poems about younger girls

1/5/2019 c1 150Ronald Priest Campbell
who am I that shatter your young girl heart, living to far into her dark, give to me that simple word, and I alone shall your girl, your poem was beautiful thank you
6/22/2015 c1 36waad
A warning about younger ruthless girls with a mission. I liked how there are no ifs in the poem, but only definite promises of what's to come. I liked the grittiness with which you described the girls. With spit and punch-drunk cat fights, whispering promises and hoping for a curse in their favor. Vivid, poetic, and quite beautiful. I especially like the last two lines aided by the repetition of 'mine'. I honestly enjoyed reading this.

My only problem with the poem is its title. It doesn't really give justice to the actual content.
5/4/2015 c1 62yanz
I like the way you use form and structure here, it gives it a very stream-of-consciousness kind of feel. The repetition of 'mine' is almost hypnotic in a way which reflects the narcissism in today's youth and girls in particular (whether or not that was your intention I'm not sure). "Little brother" was an interesting touch, it makes the poem seem like a warning, which I quite like.