for The Way the Chips Fall

1/26/2021 c10 Eva
That was the greatest cliffhanger, I honestly expected it until the end where I thought I'd know the number then it cuts off. This was an amazing read and wish there was more. I don't write reviews so idk what else to say.
8/23/2020 c10 Guest
Hey any chance of continuing this one? I would love to see it published one day!
9/20/2018 c10 Happy Reader
This story shows a lot of promise, looking forward to seeing where it goes.
9/18/2018 c10 Guest
Woohoo are you continuing this story? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/20/2018 c10 imakemyownblog
So I just started reading this story today and it's safe to say I'm already hooked. I don't usually read stories under 100k because I chew through those wayyy too quickly, but this one is practically there already and lemme just say I read through the last chapter so slowly XD Please tell me Alexia is gonna piss all over Makayla in the auctions because of Damien XD Can't wait for the next update :D
3/20/2018 c10 Guest
Hey hey
Hope you're doing well.
Any chance of a new chapter? This is such a good story!
1/15/2017 c10 Guest
Another cliff hanger? Come on! Please update again I love this story so much! Also there was a few Jasper, Kate and peters in there. (It didn't really matter, just letting you know)
Thank you so much for updating! I hope you're having a good new year!
1/7/2017 c10 Guest
When you uploaded all the coding is in there so I can't read it
1/8/2017 c10 5HopelessGenius
Hey there! Just so you know, this chapter uploaded in computer talk. It looks something like "p style"max-height:999999px:; font-family: Verdana, Verdana, Arial;" and so on. Can't wait to see what this chapter actually says ;)
1/8/2017 c10 Lovelygyrl96
Hey don't know if you're aware but the chapter uploaded weirdly.
1/6/2017 c10 Guest
Something's wrong with the chapter :(
12/15/2016 c9 SailorPikaAngel
How sneaky of Gavin! With Lexi as the prize, I wonder how high the bidding will go! Noah seems to want to help but Damien is determined. I know Gavin is being sneaky but I wonder if he will be mischevious enough to wager to tease his brother. Excited for the next chapter!
12/15/2016 c8 SailorPikaAngel
I love how Lexi and Damien are so into each other but Damien is running so hot and cold. Noah does seem to be genuine and is a nice contrast to his crazy sister. Also the relationship between the director and Lexi is very intriguing. He actively seeks her out and in their prior interaction said her smile reminded him of someone. Excited to see how things will progress.
11/13/2016 c9 Guest
Please update! I love this story sooo much!
4/14/2016 c9 Philosophy of Slytherin
I love your story, it's very addicting ;) Thanks for posting it!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »