for Me

3/22/2002 c1 emily
*wwwwwaaaaahhhhhhh* Thats so sad!
6/23/2001 c1 moi
i know how you feel
6/21/2001 c1 65Maria Gv
That was a very moving story. Unlike you...I haven't experience death in a way that it impacts my life, the way you have with losing your best friend. But I can tell you, if I were to lose her, my bset friend, I would feel the same way. I WOULDN'T even WANT to keep going! She means soooo very much to me! She's my other half, my sister! I can't be without her. I am sorry for such a terrible thing to have happen to you, you're still very young and shouldn't have to go through pain like that! And it's not good to hide behind masks or to act like everything is alright. You should talk about it! You know to anyone, your friend who helped you before, a relative..someone! Well like I was saying I've lost my grandfathers in my life but I was so young when the first died, and I don't really remember him. The other I just didn't know him very well...it sounds kinda harse don't you think? -_- Anyways, your friend he was a brave and wonderful person! He tried to save a little kid, my...I doubt a lot of people would do such an act! Hey if someone were to flame you, they'd be pretty stupid! \_/

Um...not that I'm trying to bother you or be nosey, but if you would like to talk just to have someone listen...I'd be happy to listen. Feel free to send me an email. ^_^ I would write you, but you may not want that! Well keep writing and talk to someone! Don't allow the feelings push you into the darkness!