for Division 47: The mystery of the Piper's Flute

11/3/2020 c12 Guest
Oh my I think I want a Shukr to protect me from th edemons of the dark.
Great story Loved it Can't wait to start another tale
11/3/2020 c1 Chas le dog
Woohoo Another Tony Oliver Story
8/28/2015 c12 SOpris14
I really liked your story very much! Seriously,Jes,think about a book, if not to a movie ... Excellent written! I'll miss Tony and Olivier (Dylan and Chris :))
8/24/2015 c12 Lunachas
Well done good story Like the way you tied up all the loose ends except for What happened to Piper?
8/14/2015 c11 Guest
Way to drop a cliff hanger. Great Spell at beginning
8/16/2015 c11 SOpris14
Another great chapter! Definitely your head wasn't affected :)) I hope you feel better, because I'm extremely excited and can't wait to read the next one.
8/6/2015 c10 SOpris14
Great chapter! Really enjoying the story line! Nice plot twist. What a devil,he even supervises the investigators ? :))
8/6/2015 c9 SOpris14
I enjoyed reading this chapter. Good research and analogy with old myths and legends. Loved it!
8/5/2015 c10 Lunachas
ooh gruesome love the last line adhering to the Theory that serial Killers like to watch investigations
7/29/2015 c9 Guest
Love the Hound. Hopefully the next chapter will be soon.
7/29/2015 c9 Lunachas
I am learning so many myths and legends from you
7/26/2015 c8 SOpris14
An engaging chapter of a great tale infused with myth, cruelty, and heavy doses of magic. Loved it!
7/21/2015 c8 Lunachas
Eek scary! great Chapter and format finally right Yay!
7/17/2015 c7 SOpris14
I would love it to be a book or, much better, a movie. Can't wait to see what happens next...
7/15/2015 c7 Lunachas
Did you write Poem too ? Its clever albeit a little Gruesome Still have problems reading the layout but I know its not your fault its word.
29 Page 1 2 Next »