for How To Save A Life

10/13/2015 c1 12MTveit
Wow, this story is simply haunting. I love the way you've interlinked lyrics with fiction, and the details you apply through out the story makes it so much more real to me. I love stories that evoke emotion in me, and this one definately does! Thanks for sharing it.
7/5/2015 c1 8LorrahBear
Wow, you did a phenomenal job of making me feel hallow and desperate on behalf of your character.

I noticed a few small nit-pickey things: I believe it is "four [stories] away" instead of "storeys," but I am assuming you're speaking American English, and if you're not, storeys may be correct instead.

Your last line in particular was hard hitting for me, as it felt like she was truly just faking it with these new friends. But actually, it wasn't that she was faking it that was so painful, it was that she insulted something she clearly loved (the song) and which meant a lot to her in order to blend in.
7/3/2015 c1 7Lie Ono
I can relate.
Thank you for writing this beautiful piece.
7/2/2015 c1 LittleDeadFly
Wow, this is really good! I like the unsaid pauses and speculations, full of awkward, conflicted feelings. Second person is really hard to get right and I think you managed to catch the essence of it without going overboard.