for The Engel-Peterson Detective Agency

8/17/2015 c3 havreflarn
I'm glad I didn't have the time to read chapter 2 before today and the third chapter was already out by then. Because chapter 2 left me deeply confused. I went back to read the first chapter again, which didn't help me much. I got the feeling that much was said between the lines and I just didn't get it. But I also got the feeling, that it all will become clearer as the story proceeds. Chapter 3 confirmed that. At least the relationship between Gyro and Kane became much clearer, thank you for that.
I'm looking forward to the rest of my confusion being cleared :D
Is the case in chapter 1 now complete or is it playing a role in the future? Because I don't see the point of it just now... If it is truly over and out it feels a bit rushed. And still, if you go about the same pace you went till now I think it will be a long story. But I also think you seemed to got it all planned ahead so yeah, looking forward to that
7/27/2015 c1 havreflarn
The story looks exciting and promising so far, I like it very much. It's nice how you blend the background info as flashbacks in. Can't wait to see, what happens next! You wouldn't kill one of the main characters in the first chapter now, would you?